Why? I'm not pregnant but i haven't had my period for three
An irregular or missed period can be caused by drug use. So, if you're taking LSD, that is probably why. Thanks! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why%3F-i%27m-not-pregnant-but-i-haven%27t-had-my-period-for-three-months )
More Answers to "Why? I'm not pregnant but i haven't had my period for three"
- Why haven't I had a period about 3 months but I'm not pregnant??
- My sister is 20 years old, and this same thing happened to her. Her doc told her that since she had been really active and worked out so much, that this irregularity is normal. Also, a lot of times when you are going by a different daily sc...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why haven't I had my period in three months? I'm not pregnant.?
- Q: My apologies for the re-post, but I got so many 'you must be pregnant, take a test, your boyfriend lied about being sterile' responses the first time. I'm really hoping someone else has experienced this and can answer.I can't be pregnant; my boyfriend is sterile and I haven't slept with anyone else in that timeframe. I hadn't bled in two months, and now I've got this spotting, dark-brownish-red discharge that is thin and grainy, and doesn't look a thing like menstrual blood. I'm not cramping up like I usually do, and don't feel like I'm on my period. It's really odd, and I'm puzzled.My boyfriend is a post-operative female-to-male transsexual. No sperm. I'm not pregnant. There is no chance of pregnancy, unless I was raped in my sleep or god is playing an amusing trick. I have had a miscarriage before, a year ago, and the discharge did look similar to this, but it hurt a great deal, and this doesn't hurt at all.
- A: There could be numerous reasons for your lack of menses.Best thing to do is go to the gynecologist and have some tests run.The problem could be something very easily fixed with a one time treatment or prescription. Please do seek medical help.
- Why haven't I had a period in three months?
- Q: I have NOT had a period in THREE MONTHS! No i'm NOT PREGNANT! I'm almost 40 years old and had my tubes cut, burned AND tied when I was 24 years old. Right after my last period (about 3 months ago) I got sick. I was really nautious and extremely dizzy. I thought it would go away so I dealt with it for about a month before going to the hospital. When I finally went to the hospital (about 2 months ago) the doctors diagnosed me with "SINUSITUS" and "SEVERE CAT ALLERGIES". I was givin two medications. (a one month supply). The meds have been gone for about a month and I STILL haven't had a period. Could this be due to the illness? The medications? An extremely early case of MENAPAUSE? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the "NO PERIOD THING" but I would still like to know what the heck is going on with me. I feel fine now but still no period. What do you think? I'm NOT medically covered so I will NOT go to a doctor or a hospital unless I feel like I'm in SERIOUS NEED of medical attention.
- A: menopause?
- I'm fourteen and I've skipped my period for almost three months?
- Q: It is now towards the end of March, and I haven't had my period since the end of January. In less than two weeks it will have been three months. I did bleed slightly for hardly a day, but it was so light, there was really no need for even a pad. I haven't been sexually active (so I'm positive I'm not pregnant), am not on the pill or drugs. It's been over two years since my period first began, but it still tends to be irregular. There has been some stress in my life lately, but I feel like that has nothing to do with it. I've gained five pounds, but again, would only five pounds really impact my period? I haven't told my mom yet, and I don't completely understand why I haven't. I think it may be because, she isn't very trusting of me and I fear she won't believe that I haven't had sex.Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong with me? Is this normal? Is there anyway to get my period back naturally?
- A: It's probably a hormonal imbalace and it is quite common to see this problem in teenagers, just give it another month and if you don't have your period then you need to have a pelvic US done to see what's going on in your ovaries and/or a hormonal blood test.
Prev Question: How many days after you're off your period is the best time
People also view