Why would I not be having a period if I am not pregnant
Causes for not ovulating are multifold: thyroid problems, pituitary problems, ovarian cysts, increased body weight, anorexia. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-would-i-not-be-having-a-period-if-i-am-not-pregnant )
More Answers to "Why would I not be having a period if I am not pregnant"
- What does it mean if you're not pregnant but you still are not ha...?
- A very common cause of a missed period is not having ovulated that cycle. Give it a few more days. ChaCha again!
- Am i Pregnant? Does this mean i've had my period now or not??
- Ok. Time for some sexual education. First of all, like someone else mentioned, if you think you're preggo DONT HAVE SEX AGAIN. Second, the first time you had sex, did you have a hymen? Because the bleeding might be due to that. It could ...
- Am I Pregnant or not? I've had a wierd period lately.?
- The possibility of pregnancy is there. I would suggest taking a pregnancy test to confirm. That will quickly put your mind at ease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- No period for years but now i'm spotting like a lite period and symptoms of pregnancy, could i be pregnant?
- Q: My last period was Jan. 5, 2005. After that in about 4 months I gain about 100 lbs. every month has been different for me. One month i would feel like you would if your were pregnat, another like if you were going through menapause, and others like a normal period feeling. I have been to doctors and have had test done, but all the test come back saying i am fine. The doctors just tell me to lose weight and i should have my periods again. But that doesn't explain why i gained it all in the first place. Anyways now it is Feb. 1, 2010, and i have been having all the pregnacy symptoms for a month now. It started off with what i thought was a stomache virus. I had a really really bad stomach cramps, enough to make me want to throw up, and i was constantly sick at night time and early morning for like to weeks. And i wasa extremely gassy and constipated. I'm still gassy but not the sick feeling any more. Now i'm just really tired and various pains. The pains are never in the same places. but mostly all in the lower levels. about 2 weeks ago i notice i was discarging more and my fluid was greater down there. Then that stopped. Now for the past 4-5 days i have started to bleed. Its not a heavy bleeding and not enough to have to wear a pad. Just every now and then when i use the bathroom it will be a good bit when i wipe. People say its sounds like I am pregnant. I took a test and it says no. I'm scheduling an appointment with my doctor but they said it would be a coulpe of weeks till i can get in. So anyone please give me back some feedback. Thanks
- A: I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you toohttp://www.besttipszone.com/Pregnancy-Confirmation--and--Due-Date.php
- i am feeling breast tenderness for about 2 weeks and i have ireegular period. Never got pregnant, why is that?
- Q: I been trying to get pregnant for about 2 years and I already went to get checked out with a OB/GYN and was told that i was not ovulating and i am suppose to start on CLOMID next week and now all of a sudden i am feeling breast tenderness, headaches, tired and hungry, also every time I have sex I spot. If you can help with some answers i would appreciate it.
- A: anxiety state.
- So if I'm not pregnant why no period?
- Q: I was due for my period exactly one week ago. I took a pregnancy test the day of my expected period and also three days later on wednesday. Both HPTs were negative. I had a blood test done on Friday and it came back negative. I have had cramps ever since the day of my expected period but no tender breasts like I normally would, so I really don't see my period coming anytime in the near future. I have also had uncontrollable diarrhea in the past week and a half. So this morning, just for giggles I decided to see what an ovulation stick would say and it says that I am ovulating, but it always says that I'm ovulating. In fact, it was twice as dark as the control. My period is never late. What is going on? I would have conceived three weeks ago. Am I definately not pregnant, and if so, then what is all this madness?
- A: It could be a number of reasons as to why you are not having your period. Stress, weight loss, exercise, medications, etc., can all affect your period. Also, it may just be that your cycle is just late and your period may start in a week or so.If you exercise a lot it will sometimes stop your period. Or if you have recently lost weight, they can all affect your hormone levels and delay or even stop your period. If you are trying to conceive the worry and stress could be affecting your body which will stop your period. Talk to your doctor to see if there is any physical problem that could have stopped your period.Try not to over worry about conceiving, and your body will relax, and it will happen. Your period will happen, just right now your hormone levels are off a bit.Talk to your doctor if you don't get your period in the next 3-4 weeks. Best of luck. Hope I helped.
Prev Question: When will your urine start changing if you're pregnant
People also view