Which days during your menstrual cycle are you least likely
Women are least likely to become pregnant just before their period. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-days-during-your-menstrual-cycle-are-you-least-likely-to-become-pregnant )
More Answers to "Which days during your menstrual cycle are you least likely"
- Which days during your menstrual cycle are you least likely to be...?
- Women are least likely to become pregnant just before their period. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I just don't get it.These men claiming they were tricked into sex by manipulative women and girls, how?
- Q: How this this possible? After all, men have choices, many means at their disposal to ensure female partner can't get pregnantNot one form of contraception, used alone, is 100% effective 100% of the time. You can get a vasectomy, wear a rubber, use spermicidal jellies and creams. Its highly unlikely that with those 3 modes of contraception, used together, will result in a pregnancy. Here's a fourth: only consent to have sex (using all the birth control methods described above) when the woman is least likely to become pregnant (according to her hormonal rhythm). In fact, this is called the "rhythem method" of birth control. This will make it even easier for the girl to not get pregnant if she is not on birth control: pull out before you climax. Now , with all that going for you I suggest you go for it!Oh, and before I forget, there's the birth control method called "keep it in your pants". That is the only method that has been proven to be 100% effective 100% of the time.33 minutes ago What is the Rhythm Method? The rhythm method, also known as "fertility awareness," is a method of birth control that uses the menstrual cycle to predict your most fertile time of the month - that is when you are most likely to become pregnant. Once you have identified your most fertile time you simply don't have sex or use a barrier method of birth control during that time period. How does it work? Fertility awareness birth control methods are based on the fact that: sperm may live in the female reproductive tract for up to 7 days the female egg lives for only a day fertilization may occur even days after intercourse "safe days" occur 2 days after ovulation and continue until your next period There are several methods of determining which are the most fertile days of your cycle; a family planning clinic or your doctor will suggest one of several methods to help you identify the safest time during your cycle for having intercourse.33 minutes ago These include the: Calendar Rhythm Method - This method requires that you keep track of your cycle for a few months to determine your own individual pattern of ovulation. The pattern will help you keep track of when is most "dangerous" to have sexual intercourse. Basal Body Temperature Method - This method involves keeping track of your body temperature so that you can tell when you are ovulating. Body temperature rises two days prior to ovulation. Ovulation Method - This method requires you to check your cervical mucus to determine the time of ovulation. Symptothermal Method - A combination of the first two methods. Ovulation Predictor Kits - Available at the drugstore, these kits are used to test your urine to identify hormones that indicate ovulation is about to occur."You and your girlfriend buy a calendar of the month and figure out when she's most fertile, and only have sex when she's least fertile.*AND NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR EITHER OF YOUWHOOPEE!!!Seduced, not tricked? There is no such thing. Forcible "seduction" is called RAPE. So unless they were powerless, as in the case of rape, they engaged in sex voluntarily.Flutter, I had to re-post it because it was removed by our resident gang of misogynist hyenas. They don't want the world to know about this method because it would mean they wouldn't be able to have sex with a woman whenever they wanted.Alex, you are missing the point. The so-called "MRA's" insist contraception is the woman's responsibility. They don't want to wear condoms, condoms with spemicides, condoms with spemicides and having sex only on the woman's less fertile days, get a vasectomy, wear a condom and use spermicides and have sex only on the woman's less fertile days... etc. If they used all the products and techniques available to them, in combination, the chances of impregnating a woman would be absolute zero. But many refuse to even wear a condom because they insist it makes less fun FOR THEM.
- A: What kind of moron gets "tricked into sex" that is actually pathetic.
- 10 myths about sex... But do you agree?
- Q: What do you think to these???******************1. Singles have more sex than married people.Contrary to popular belief, it's married people who have more fun. According to Linda J. Waite and Maggie Gallagher's The Case for Marriage, approximately 40 percent of married people have sex twice a week, compared with only 20 to 25 percent of singles and cohabitating couples. 2. Men think about sex every seven seconds.As it turns out, this is fiction, too. According to a 1994 "Sex in America" survey, 54 percent of men think about sex every day or several times a day, 43 percent think about it a few times a week or month, and 4 percent think about it less than once a month. 3. Women are naturally more monogamous than men.Although it's difficult to prove or disprove, researchers believe this popular assumption is more a matter of perception and socialization than biology. As they point out, in most mammalian species, both the males and females are highly, and equally, promiscuous. 4. Pornography is an addictive substance.Some people view porn as a harmless pastime, while others see it as a health hazard. Either way, most scientists agree that although it's possible to become addicted to pornography, the addiction is behavioral, much like an addiction to gambling. Porn itself is not an addictive substance in the category of heroin or cocaine. 5. Herbal aphrodisiacs can enhance your sex life.Ginger, coriander, or cardamom can enhance a host of recipes, but sadly, they won't succeed in spicing up your sex life. A review by the FDA revealed that no purported aphrodisiac has ever been scientifically proven to increase sex drive. And some, like Spanish Fly, can even be potentially dangerous. 6. Sex during pregnancy will hurt the baby.Believe it or not, sex is perfectly safe during the vast majority of pregnancies. In fact, most couples can keep having sex until the woman's water breaks. However, there are cases in which sex should be avoided, so be sure to talk to your doctor if you have any concerns. 7. Women can't get pregnant during their period.Couples who believe this myth may be in for a big surprise. According to a 2000 study conducted by the National Institute of Environmental Sciences, at least 2 percent of women enter their fertile period only 4 days into their menstrual cycle, and 17 percent enter it by the seventh day. Sperm can live for up to five days, so this myth has likely resulted in many unplanned pregnancies. 8. Sex the night before an athletic event will ruin your performance.Although some coaches and athletes advocate abstinence the night before competitions, scientists are quick to point out that there's no evidence to support this myth. In fact, 2000 study published in the Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness reported that sex had "no detrimental influence on the maximal workload achieved or on the athletes' mental concentration." 9. Talking to kids about sex will encourage them to have sex.It might be uncomfortable or a little embarrassing, but talking to children about sex doesn't encourage them to have it. According to the American Academy of Child Adolescent Psychiatry, open communication helps kids to make healthy and appropriate decisions regarding their sexual behavior. 10. Men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.A study published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships found that men and women can indeed have platonic relationships. The researchers, who tracked 20 pairs of friends, confirmed that "friendship attraction"--a connection devoid of lust--between the genders is a bona-fide bond.
- A: no not all of these are correct. a couple of them could be
Prev Question: Could I still be pregnant if I had a heavy period for one da
People also view