What is pretzel pose
Pretzel Pose is a yoga position where you cross your legs indian-style and bring them on top of one another. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-pretzel-pose )
More Answers to "What is pretzel pose"
- What is pretzel pose
- Pretzel Pose is a yoga position where you cross your legs indian-style and bring them on top of one another. ChaCha on!
- Are the flowers provided for that classic Giles Photography pretz...?
- Ahh, the pretzel pose. Probably the most popular pose in the history of our studio. Flowers also look great with our mirror on the floor. We do have artificial flowers in the studio, but for a personalized look, bring in a fresh cut one. Bu...
- What are the steps to learning the yoga pose known as the human p...?
- Well, I learnt it doing P90X, and when I started I had no clue. I started up against the couch for support. You start by putting both hands on either side of your lower back then slowly lift your weight up with your legs up straight and ste...
Prev Question: What is a good weightless excersize to increase core strengt
People also view