What do cutters do instead of cut
People who self-injure can learn to use new, healthier coping mechanisms. New coping mechanisms include exercise, painting, yoga. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-cutters-do-instead-of-cut )
More Answers to "What do cutters do instead of cut"
- What do cutters do instead of cut
- People who self-injure can learn to use new, healthier coping mechanisms. New coping mechanisms include exercise, painting, yoga.
- Why use a rotary cutter instead of scissors?
- Not only can you get 100% precise cuts/shapes, you can cut several layers at the same time. We have several different sizes of rotary cutters and blades available.
- How come the person I registered and entered got to jump from Cut...?
- When the table splits and the Cutters have the opportunity to jump over a Polisher, the System ensures that all CUTTERS have an equal chance to jump. Half the time it will let the senior cutter jump and half the time it will let the junior ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anybody bite instead of cut?
- Q: I know what my trigger is. When it happens i don't cut myself (mostly because I'm too scared to, my sister is a cutter and i've seen too many bad things happen, like cutting too deep, etc) but I bite myself really hard to the point where it leaves a red ring and bruising and is sometimes soar for a couple days after that. Is it a form of cutting? How do I deal with it?
- A: Its definitely a form of self injury. My advice to you is to find a therapist and start working on not harming yourself.
- not cut for 5 weeks so far but have had a horrible day and i don't know what to do instead of cut?
- Q: i have had a TERRIBLE day today. i feel like i am constantly being told off by my parents for no reason when i am trying to help or be kind. my parents are having a bad time at the moment - they are seriously considering divorce etc.It's so confusing - they are arguing and at eachothers throats one day and all fine the next and i don't know how to react and they keep calling me moody and its just horrible.I have tried to tell them how i feel but it always backfires and they go in a mood with me or try and justify why they are like that.i really can't cope. i am 14 and i have been self harming for almost 2 years now and i havent done it for 5 weeks but today has really made me upset.I ran away from home today too - well, got as far as walking 6 miles to the nearest town and then a friend i met there talked me out of going the full 12 miles to my nans before getting her parents to drive me back home.Don't tell me i need to see a therapist or anything because i already know i do but i don't have the guts to at the moment.What shall i do in the meantime? I am determined i'm not going to cut, so does anyone have any advice? Please don't leave bad comments. Please don't judge me or other cutters for what they do. Thanks x
- A: Well, first off- well done. You've quit cutting yourself and you're staying strong. Pat yourself on the back.Now, to relive stress, there are many ways and each work with different people. Whenever I'm feeling horrible, I put my headphones on and turn the volume up loud enough to drown any noise. After this works, I start reading a good fantasy novel and get lost in a world that isn't mine.What my cousin does, is she takes a pillow and punches her feelings out into it. I suppose this could work.Basically, whenever you're feeling terrible, just get lost in another world for a time. Read a book, watch a movie, draw, write, make poetry, just escape for a time until you're feeling a little better.That's my answer, and I hope it helps.
- What do you do with a tree after its been cut down?
- Q: We had a dead tree in the back yard and instead of hiring a professional tree cutter, we cut it down ourselves and now we have tons of branches and logs. What do we do with all those branches/logs. We don't want to keep them or sell them as firewood.
- A: put a flyer up it the store for the logs, somebody will jump on the free wood for heating. They might even take the larger branches. The branches will have to be taken to a recycling or yard waste facility. Where I live we would just burn the branches. Don't know about your area.
Prev Question: Is Chris Martin from Coldplay a christian
People also view