What are some home remedies to relieve stress
Yogurt, Blackstrap Molasses, Alfalfa and sunflower seeds, hot baths, a brisk walk, and yoga. ChaCha on. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-home-remedies-to-relieve-stress )
More Answers to "What are some home remedies to relieve stress"
- What are some home remedies to relieve stress
- Yogurt, Blackstrap Molasses, Alfalfa and sunflower seeds, hot baths, a brisk walk, and yoga. ChaCha on.
- How to Relieve Stress with Natural Remedies
- Everyone has some sort of stress in their lives. In today's world many of us try to juggle a job, family life and much more. Juggling all these things can lead to stress and stress can be horrible to deal with because it affects every part ...
- What are some natural remedies to relieve stress?
- U have done this one, Yahoo! ANSWERS. Relax yourself by answering and roving in this section. Another is to de-stress by mediating, breathing exercise or just day dreaming for a few moments. Breathe deep and slow and exhale slowly. Mediate ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some good stress relieving remedies?
- Q: besides going out and playing, how do you stay home and relieve stress to get a peaceful night of sleep? and how do you get anger out of your system when somebody is being a real pain and narrow minded? my mom is very stressed. i want to help her because she cant sleep and she cant sit and calm down because of stupid complaining customers like one who just came in. please help?
- A: Your Mom can try these good stress and sleep remedies:Use 2 teaspoon of valerian dried leaves per cup of boiling water and drink this tea just before bed.Heat milk to the point just before it boils and then add 1 teaspoon of honey. Stir very well and drink while hot. Use 2 teaspoon of chamomile dried leaves per cup of boiling water and drink this tea before bed.Place a satchel containing herbs such as Lavender, Lemon Balm, and Cinnamon under the pillow. It will release the pleasant scent sleepfulness. For more info, check these sites:http://www.nature-medicine.info/insomnia.htmhttp://www.homeremediesguide.com/winning_the_stress_game.php
Prev Question: What do girls wear to workout gyms
People also view