Is it possible to grow from yoga
Some research has shown that yoga release thyroid hormones which can cause growth. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-grow-from-yoga )
More Answers to "Is it possible to grow from yoga"
- Is it possible to grow out of yoga?
- It’s been so long since I’ve done any sort of practice that I’m not sure if I even remember what to do! Ok… so that’s just a melodramatic statement on my part. I don’t really have any excuses as to why I haven’t practiced. Truth is that it ...
- Is it possible to grow taller with yoga excersises?
- Yes you can un like what people are saying, you can grow up to two inches but this takes 6 months and up it stretches and strengthens your back and in time your spine will grow strong and space out some what, but don't worry this is safe. T...
- Is it possible that yoga as it's growing in this country can make...?
- If we could combine - you might say - the outer freedom of the west with the inner freedom of the east, that would be a very powerful combination for transforming humanity. We need to add spiritual freedom to the rest of the freedoms we hav...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to grow more (info inside)?
- Q: I'm 5'8 and 15 in two months, and female.With genetics, my mum is 5'3 and my older brother (18, hasn't grown in a while but he has a VERY bad diet and is inactive) and dad are ~5'11My mum's brother is 6'3 (their dad was about 5'9)I know there is a height gene and I think i got it.however, I haven't grown in a while, i grew about an inch in the first 6 months of last year.Would I increase my chances of growing more if:I ate half my daily calories from proteinTook l-lysine, calcium and iron supplements (i hate red meat so i don't eat it and i dislike most dairy. i'm not vegan/vego though, still love chicken and yoghurt :D)yoga 4x a week for an hourswimming 2x a week for an hourgoing to track 2x a week, again for an hour2x 8 mile runs on the weekend, plus 2 lots of gym circuitsgoing on a smaller 2.5 mile run a couple of times during the weekdo you think it would be possible?I heard l-lysine makes you grow more if your growth plates are still open, and i think mine are coz i grew about 1/2 an inch when I was swimming heaps in the summer holidays (i'm from australia so its autumn now)I would love to grow 2-3 more inches but i'd be happy with 1 or 1.5".xD nah it won't be overdoing itif it is i'll cut some of the weekly runs but thats it+ pilates is very similar to yoga isn't it?
- A: Do be careful about overdoing exercise because that can actually stunt your growth!Yoga is great. You might also want to consider pilates because it lengthens your core. My pilates teacher grew three inches after several years of doing it. Start while you're young and you'll be in tip-top shape!
- is it possible to get any taller after you reach the age of 21?
- Q: i've grew 2 inches last year from doing yoga - i'm not sure if that helped but now that i'm 22 and i want to grow 2 more inches. i'm currently 5'3 when standing bare foot, can i still get any taller?
- A: yes it is possible, though the chance is pretty low. but always try to think positive, and continue with the yoga. i've been doing yoga for 3 years and it never helped me get any taller, you should consider yourself lucky. lol p.s thanks for picking my answer as the best! good luck
- is it possible that lymes disease stopped me from growing?
- Q: Hey! i got Lyme's when i was 15, and i'm now 17, and i haven't grown in ANY way since i was 15. i mean, no taller, my feet are still the same size and everything. plus, you know how boys go away for the summer and come back to school very muscly? well, that happened to my friends and not me, even though i lift weights, exercise, dance, and do yoga. i mean, wtf right?!!? plus, even with eating NO sugar for years and years, i can't seem to lose that pesky little bit of fat on my tummy. i'm not over weight by any means, but still... shouldn't i have had a growth by now? i've never had a real one...i'm 5 6 so that's fairly short for a guy, wouldn't u say? all my friends tower over me, lol. did lymes mess with my hormones or something??any ideas???
- A: Not that I am aware of, but I would recommend checking with your Pediatrician as well to see what they say.
Prev Question: What is a good way to help menopause
People also view