Is it possible for a girl to have missed her period, be preg
Cramps can be a signal of a problem or just another sign of a stretching and growing uterus. The question then arises, MORE... ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-for-a-girl-to-have-missed-her-period%2C-be-pregnant%2C-but-still-has-cramps )
More Answers to "Is it possible for a girl to have missed her period, be preg"
- Is it possible for a girl to have missed her period, be pregnant,...?
- Cramps can be a signal of a problem or just another sign of a stretching and growing uterus. The question then arises, MORE...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Depo Provera problems, during and after, now am I pregnant?
- Q: I have been on continuous birth control since January 2007 for control of cramps from endometriosis. My doctor put me on LoEstrin24Fe, and I simply skipped the placebo pills and started the new pack each month. It was supposed to stop my bleeding all together, and some bleeding would be normal the first few months while my body adjusted. After an entire year of having bleeding off and on every week, my doctor still said this was "normal." I switched doctors in Jan.2008 knowing it wasn’t. My new doctor said that the low hormone dosage of the pill I was taking could have caused the irregular bleeding, and it just wasn’t enough for my body. She recommended the Depo Provera shot which would be "consistent dosages of hormones" for three months. WELL...I loved the shot the first few months, and didn’t have hardly any bleeding after the first two shots (over a 5 month period)! After the third shot, however, I had some bleeding off and on, but usually not until about 3 weeks before my next shot was due. I decided to stay on it, and got my shot on December 19, 2008. The bleeding stopped for a couple weeks after the shot, but then over the last few months I bled non-stop! I could handle the bleeding, although my fiance was getting a little irritated :-/, but I also began have terrible sores on my face. Not pimples, but almost like burns. I ultimately decided not to get my next shot that was due March 13th, and instead made an appointment with my doctor for March 19th to come to a decision about what to do next. Unfortunately, when I had called to find out when my next shot was due, the girl in the office gave me the wrong date, telling me I wasnt due until the end of march. Thinking I was covered, I had unprotected sex several times after March 13(when my shot was actually due). At my appointment on the 19th, the doctor did a pregnancy test, which came up negative, as I assumed it would since 6 days wouldnt be enough time to test positive. Not sure if I believe her, but she said that Depo stays in your system for weeks after your shot is technically "due," and that it was almost impossible I could be pregnant. I didnt think much of it since about an hour after walking out of her office I got the first cramps I had had in two years, and then the bleeding of an actual period. I took it as a sign that I was not pregnant, and the bleeding ended about a week later. Because my doctor said it would probably take 6-8 months to have an actual cycle again, I’m worried that the Depo may have been out of my system too early since I was already having bleeding and some cramps before my doctor apt. I havent had a second period yet, but based on what is considered a "normal" cycle calculating from the last day of the last one, it should be around April 20th-ish, give or take a few days. Does anyone know if it is possible it "ran out" too soon, or sooner than expected? Has anyone gotten pregnant after missing a shot by a few days or a week?Sorry for my life story, but one more thing. I have had unprotected sex a few times in the last few weeks since the bleeding ended from my last period. I am fully aware that it is POSSIBLE to get pregnant almost ANY time you have sex, and very likely if you don’t use protection. In the last week or so, I have felt very nauseated and tired. Sometimes I cannot eat enough, and then others I can’t stand to think about food.f food. Over the last week, my breasts have swollen to the point where I cannot wear ANY of my bras, and they feel really heavy, sore, and sensitive to any touch, almost like a bruised achy feeling. I know these are all symptoms of pregnancy, but I have also heard of Depo having the same effects when coming off of it, except those people have not had a period in weeks or months since their shot was last due. It hasn’t been long enough to take a pregnancy test since the last time I had sex, but how am I supposed to know when “the first day of my missed period” is if I don’t even know if I have an actual cycle back yet? Thanks for taking the time to read! ...I’m just tired of doctors not giving me a straightforward answer!!
- A: I think it's just from coming off of the depo shot, because I've had sore boobs on it as well. I took the pregnancy test twice and both times it was negative.
- i just heard about a pregnancy miracle!!heres the story? read please its amazing?
- Q: okay there's this lady who was like 20 yrs oldshe missed here period in january and missed her February periodand started to have pregnancy symptomsshe took an hpt test & it came out negative.a month later she took another hpt test and again neg.im not sure if she took any blood tests or not but i know that at around april the doctor wanted an abdominal complete ultrasound of course he asked her if there was a chance of her being pregnant and she said no there's no possible way. by then she had gained about 5 pounds. she had such a small tiny little bump that it was barely noticable ( looked like a baby bump) she just thought it was bloating or gas or something. she thought that a 3-4 month pregnant women would look bigger then that. of course in the beginning she weighed 96 lb. and she is 5'2. they did an ultrasound and found nothing. so they put her as abnormal bloating. from then on she started to eat a lot and she ate healthy foods too and took vitamins. by august she had gained 25 pounds. she gained one cup size and her hips had gotten bigger. she also want from a size 1 in juniors pants to a 5. still she had no reason to believe there was a slight possibility she was pregnant. about a week ago she was experiencing intense back pain. she had been complaining about back pain for 2 or 3 months but never this bad. she then started having intense cramps at first she tried to sleep it off. then woke up in so much pain that she told her friend who was with her at the time to take her to the er. she thought it was appendicitis. she used to bathroom before leaving and blood spilt everywhere. she was even more terrified. her friend carried her to the car with her neighbors help and drove her to the hospital. by the time she got there she was in so much pain she didn't want to move but she pushed her self to walk inside. the nurse immediately took her to get checked. she told her how bad the pain was and that it was like stabbing and shooting through her pelvis and back and it hurts to bad. and her abdomen feels like its being stabbed by a knife. the doctor asked if she was preg. she said no of course. they got her an ultrasound and to everyone's surprise they found a baby and they said she was about full term and she was in active labor. they checked her and she was at 8 cm dilated. one hour later she delivered a baby girl who she named ariella. she was 7 lb 0.6 oz and 18.9 inches long. the doctor estimated her to be about 37 weeks. i knew the lady. everyone noticed she had gained some weight. she used to be so thin but her belly wasn't like a pregnant woman especially a full term pregnant woman. her belly was bigger but not like potrueding. how did the other ultrasound not catch the baby. and not this isn't a joke its real. but she wanted to keep it private so that why she didn't want to feature her story on the news. its only known by the hospital and her family and friends and church members. i don't understand. how could she not know? how could that ultrasound technician not know?and this isn't a troll question okay. its 100% the truth.
- A: My mom worked with a 17 yearold who had sex once and protection was used. she was missing her period and took a pregnancy test which said negative(only one). she went to the doctors after missing her third period, and also did an ultrasound. there was nothing there. just for the sake of it she went to the doctors and asked for a pregnancy test again since doctors tests or more stronger then hpt. nothing showed up. she did start gaining weight. after missing her 7th period she got use to it and forgot she ever had a period in her life. she started complaining about fluid constantly leaking and told my mom the she keeps peeing herself and has been having extreme cramping for 4 days and never showed up for work after that. she gave birth to a baby girl 7 months pregnant. the baby died unfortunately but it does happen.
- can you read my essay?
- Q: i asked this question a while ago and corrected a few mistakes the other essay had. please tell me what i need to correct or improve on, if you have time. thank you so much :] I was on the bathroom floor, curled up in a ball and crying my eyes out. The pain was excruciating, but that wasn’t the only reason I was crying. I knew I had just had a miscarriage. Women aren’t supposed to bleed when they’re pregnant, and I was bleeding. I felt around for my cell phone in the right pocket of my dirty basketball shorts I left lying on the ground. A cough drop, my chapstick, and finally, my phone. I held down the number two key and it started calling my boyfriend. I was still getting used to the fact that he lived just 15 minutes away from me. He had been living in Arizona since I met him, but moved in with his cousin when he found out that I was most likely pregnant. I desperately needed to talk to him. The phone rang and rang for what seemed an eternity. I was expecting to hear the answering machine, but then I heard a noise and a few seconds later, a mere, “Hold on.” I waited. Waited some more.My right hand was on the phone and I had the other pressured against my lower stomach. It seemed to ease the pain a little bit. It felt like I was having extremely painful menstrual cramps, times two. My whole body was tense, and I couldn’t loosen up even if I wanted to. I let out half a moan, but stopped myself from fear that somebody would hear me. Too late. I heard a knock on the door and then my mom’s voice. “Coral, are you okay? You’ve been taking a shower for over an hour.”Trying to sound like my cheery self, I giggled and said, “Yeah, I’m okay. I’m just shaving, but I’ll be done in a little bit.”I couldn’t let anybody know what had just happened. Pregnant at fifteen just isn’t cool.“Ooookaaay,” she replied, not sounding too convinced. I watched her footsteps leaving from underneath the door. The pain was starting to subside, so I sat up against the bathtub. I looked at the phone to see how long I had been on hold. 02:14. I thought to myself, “Hmmm. Valentine’s Day is 2/14. That’s in like two weeks. I wonder what I should get him. I think he said something about his cologne running out.”Just then I switched back to reality and was ashamed of myself. I was positive I had just lost my baby and there I was thinking about a stupid holiday. I hadn’t taken a pregnancy test or anything, but three months without a period is enough proof for me. I was actually getting excited about having a baby. My boyfriend had already started thinking about names, both for girls and boys even though he really wanted a son. He would tell me about his daydreams, which included everything from buying me pregnant lady clothes to playing with our baby at the park.I suddenly felt so guilty, as if it was my fault I lost my child. I had heard that pregnant ladies can’t take hot showers because it can “cook” the baby. I had also been really stressed out because of school, nonetheless the baby. I started thinking of all the possible reasons, and every single one was, in some way, my fault. I was angry at myself for something I really had no control over. I heard noise on the phone again and then that same familiar voice, “Sorry baby, I’m at work and the boss was talking to me. What happened?”“Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you I loved you.”“Babe what’s wrong? You sound like you’ve been crying. Is everything okay?”I hesitated a moment. Should I tell him?“No I’m fine, I’m just sick. Well call me when you get out, I miss you,” I blew him a kiss and hung up.I just couldn’t seem to tell him over the phone. It had to be in person. I quickly texted him to stop by my house after he got off of work so that I could talk to him. I cleaned myself up, wrapped the towel around my body, gathered my clothes and hurried to my room so that nobody would see my red nose or swollen eyes. My head was throbbing and I was just really sleepy, so I put the alarm on my phone to 6:30 pm, put on my pj’s and drifted off to sleep. I remember dreaming about my cat getting lost, and then I woke up to the sound of the ringtone I had for my boyfriend, “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” My heart began racing as I answered, knowing he was already outside waiting for me. I told him I would be right out as I slipped on my furry Betty Boop slippers. I ran outside and jumped into his car.“Oh my goodness, it’s freezing outside!” I said in a croaky voice. “I know and you sound like a man!” he said jokingly.He adjusted the seat so that it slid as far back as possible and made a hand motion, signaling me to sit down on his lap. I crawled over and got on top of him. I hugged him and sank my face into his chest. He was much bigger than me. I wasn’t fully awake yet, and I just wanted him to hold me forever right there in the driver’s seat. Somehow I was relieved that I wasn’t going to have a baby anymore. It had been an acaccident in the first place, and I had been dreading my family’s reaction to it, not to mention everyone at school. The thought of gaining weight and stretch marks made me get goose-bumps. All of a sudden, I didn’t have to worry about any of that anymore. Nonetheless, I still felt empty. Like a part of me had just disappeared forever.I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.“Baby, I have something to tell you.”“What is it? Does it have to do with the baby?”I stared at him, and my eyes began to water. I couldn’t respond. I didn’t have to. He squeezed me tight and began to cry. It’s amazing how someone we had never even seen or touched had that much of an impact on us. It was as if the baby had made us even closer to one another, but losing it made us both stronger. We still think about it to this day, but realize it was nothing I could’ve controlled, and possibly happened for the best.
- A: I've read it and yeah, sometimes it feels comfortable enough just to be held and hugged. I remember the song "The smile on your faceLets me knowThat you need meThere's a truthIn your eyesSaying you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand saysYou'll catch meWhenever I fallYou say it bestWhen you sayNothing at all"
Prev Question: Could you be pregnant and have a light period
People also view