How long after your period do you get pregnant
You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle. If you're not tracking ovulation, there's no way to know when you are fertile. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-your-period-do-you-get-pregnant )
More Answers to "How long after your period do you get pregnant"
- You can get pregnant at any time, you can even get pregnant while you are having your period so it is important to be aware of this. The best time to get pregnant is twelve to fourteen days after your period but as I already said you can ge...
- you count the first day of your period of day one and then count 14 days the 14th day, two day before and two days after. If trying not to get pregnant be careful three days before and three days after.
- ･ The process of ovulation plays the starring role in determining whether or not you get pregnant. Ovulation... ･ The length of your menstrual cycle determines exactly how long after your period you can get pregnant... ･ Certain days during...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after your period can you get pregnant?
- Q: With a normal cycle is it possible to get pregnant right after your period ends? How much membrane has to build up in order to hold a fertilized egg? How long does that take?
- A: You can get pregnant the very next day---it isn't as likely as days later, but it can still happen.
- How long after your missed period did you find out you were finally pregnant?
- Q: I was just curious as to how long it took some of you to find out you were pregnant after your missed period... Also, did you have much cramping like you were going to get AF?
- A: I hadn't even missed my period yet. I was almost a week away from it and just felt a little funny.Not "sick" funny, but I knew something was different.
- How long after your period is over should you wait to have sex in order to get pregnant?
- Q: My husband and I are trying to concieve... My period ended thursday. How long should we wait to have sex in order to get pregnant. Should we start trying now? And how long does it take for ovulation to start after the period is over? What I mostly want to know is after your period is over when is the best time to have sex in order to get pregnant?
- A: if you have a 28 day cycle then you ovulate around day 14, but as early as the 10th.count the first day you started your period (normal flow, spotting doesn't count) when you get to the 14th around that time. but it could be as early as the 10th day so day around that time. (this has worked for me three times)also pay attention to you cervical mucas (cm) or discharge, when it is runny like egg whites, kind of stringy. that is just before you ovulate so do the baby dance.good luck!!!!
Prev Question: Is it better to try and get pregnant when your on your perio
People also view