How can I feel happier about my self
You need to look at yourself in the mirror and start loving yourself. Don't blame your self for everything. Yoga is a great help. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-feel-happier-about-my-self )
More Answers to "How can I feel happier about my self"
- How to Feel Happier - 7 Musings on Self-Esteem
- Self-esteem is the cornerstone for feeling happier. Without it, any happiness we experience will usually be dependent on things we can't control - like how others behave and what goes on in the world around us. But nobody teaches us how t...
- How do I make my self feel happier when there's no sun?
- laughing is actually one of the most nervous responses in your system when you watch something, chances are you've seen it before, and when something happens unexpectedly, YOU weren't expecting YOU get nervous and then YOU laugh Laughing is...
- What can you do to make your self feel happy?
- We have far more power over our own happiness than most of us realize. We can simply choose to be happy (or at least happier). By making that conscious decision and by monitoring and eliminating negative thoughts we can greatly improve our ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i don't feel self confident..i feel a little insecure about my body..do i have a reason to feel that way?
- Q: No Rude comments please..im just asking how i can feel happy and confident in my own body. i dont know why i feel this way.. and i dont mean to. but its like whenever i look in the mirror i can find a million things wrong with me and none that i likeam i just being weird or do i really have something to worry about?and how can i make this stop?http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/ella_bella08/?action=view¤t=schooloutfit.jpg
- A: Hey! I also have little confidence too. I was told that it was because of a past event that was upsetting and would have dented your confidence. Some suggestions of this would be:BullyingStressTramatic EventDon't worry about feeling a little weird, everyone feels a little self consious now and then. What you can do to make your self a little more confident is start a sport (just saying this because it helped me) or get a Saturday job. (Not only do you increase your confidence you get some money too). There is a load you can to become more confident:
- I don't feel self confident..i feel a little insecure about my body..do i have a reason to feel that way?
- Q: No Rude comments please..im just asking how i can feel happy and confident in my own body. i dont know why i feel this way.. and i dont mean to. but its like whenever i look in the mirror i can find a million things wrong with me and none that i likeam i just being weird or do i really have something to worry about?and how can i make this stop?http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/ella_bella08/?action=view¤t=schooloutfit.jpgThanks for all of your answers. im going to try to look in the mirror differently..you know and see a girl who i lovee and a body that im trying to start to love =)
- A: honey.there are a millllllion ppl who have it 10 times worse than youu.thinkk about that and maybe it will change your mind(:
- How can I help my boyfriend feel happier about himself again?
- Q: My boyfriend was in a car accident the day before Christmas eve- he was driving home from work when his car was hit by another car and it flipped over. He ended up breaking his right leg really badly (it needed surgery to pin it back together because it was broken in 4 places!) and shattering his hip. He is really lucky to be alive and we are both grateful for that :].He is coming out of hospital in a few days but he is worried about the way he looks. The doctors had to shave the front part of his hair off so that they could stitch the cuts at the front of his head, and that alone has made him feel really self conscious. The whole right side of his face is badly grazed and still bright red cos the skin there doesn't seem to be healing at all at the moment. He had to have stitches along his upper lip, on his chin and down the left side of his nose. He has lots of cuts on his forehead and a pretty large cut on his left cheek too...He is devestated at the way he looks, even though I keep telling him that it's not as bad as he thinks it is. I don't care what he looks like at all since I'm just glad to have him alive, but he is worried about what people will think when they look at him. I presume there will be some pretty bad scarring though? Is there anything he can do to reduce the scarring? How can I make him feel better about himself?So I should be honest about how he looks if he asks me? I don't want to upset him even more but if I just lie about it, he'll know, won't he?I don't know the right thing to do. Every day when I go and visit him he asks me how he looks and I never know how to answer.The doctors did mention surgery on his face a few days ago but it seemed to panic my boyfriend so much that they haven't tried to bring it up again since. I think much of his injuries at the moment are bruising and swelling, but he can't see that no matter how much I tell him.He's such a strong person though that I know he'll get through it. I don't really recognise this person at the moment though- both physically and emotionally he's like a different person but I guess this is his way of dealing with it.Thank you all for your kind answers :)
- A: Awww poor guy..I am glad he is going to be OK.His wounds should heal nicely.... I knew this guy who was in a terrible accident 2 years ago..and pretty much had severe facial injuries and punctured lungs..etc.He did have surgery on his face to help with it though.He was 18 when it happened. He is 20 now and he looks GREAT!! You would never know.Of course when it happened, his face looked so bad and I think he also was terrified of being that way his whole life.Again, like I said..you would never know that 2 years ago that his face was beat up pretty bad in that accident. Still a great looking guy. :)He also had to be airlifted to a trauma center (that is how bad it was)As for your boyfriend do they need him to get surgery? If not... remind him it will take awhile for wounds to heal...THEN scarring to heal.When he does start healing (when the redness goes away)..try Palmers Cocoa butter to put on the scars. They sell it at Walmart..etc.It is supposed to help with making them lighter!Anyway..just be there for him..make him cookies, his fave foods..whatever. He will be back on his feet before he knows it too. Best of luck to him!! and you!:)
Prev Question: How do you get lean legs
People also view