Does getting your period twice a month mean your pregnant
No, you can't get your period once you're pregnant. Once a pregnancy is established, your period stops completely. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-getting-your-period-twice-a-month-mean-your-pregnant )
More Answers to "Does getting your period twice a month mean your pregnant"
- Does getting your period twice a month mean your pregnant
- No, you can't get your period once you're pregnant. Once a pregnancy is established, your period stops completely. ChaCha!
- Could Getting Ur Menstrual Period Twice In A Month Mean I Am Preg...?
- Getting 2 periods in a month can be normal or abnormal but does not indicate pregnancy. If gap between 2 periods is of at least 22 days then it is normal. If gap is less than 21 days then it is problem which should be treated by the doctor....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you get your period and it stays on for its full time and then goes off and comes back?
- Q: a friend has this problem with her period coming on twice in one month and i told her it's normal but she is convinced that something is wrong. it was on for the normal time it would be, went off for three days and then came right back. she's a lesbian and never had sex with a man so shes not pregnant. so can someone tell me what to tell her?
- A: well if she is younger then its normal. all through teenage years. its just part of growing up.
- i got my period twice in one month after taking "plan b" can i still be pregnant? ?
- Q: hey everyone, this is my 1st time uesing this yahoo ask your question thingbut about 2 weeks ago i had sex with someone and the condom brokewe went to go get the plan b pill right away....this happend at 2amand i took the pill at almost 10am and then took the 2th pill 12 hrs later like the box saidthe day the condom broke it was the LAST day of my perioda week later after taking the pill i got my period again but it only lasted for like 3 and a half dayscan i still be pregnant or does the pill make you do that sometimes?and if so does this mean i won't have my period next month?
- A: Plan B contains a large amount of hormones which could cause your cycle to be irregular for awhile. If you're concerned, you should see your doctor.
- Is it possible to get your period 2 days after you have sex & then miss the next month and still be pregnant?
- Q: Is it possible that you get your period 2 days after having sex and then the next month you don't get it and still be pregnant from that last month that you had sex and got your period (This happened last month, in June)? This guy has really strong sperm so I'm a little worried right now.. And yes we did use a condom but the stupid thing slipped off when he came out of me and it got stuck and i was moving around a lot before we realized that it wasn't on him anymore..Also, I had sex again (twice) on the 21st (this time he did not wear protection and he even came in me a little bit) which was last tuesday, and yesterday I started spotting.. it was just really really light light pink blood and it wasn't enough for it to be a period.. I looked it up online because i've never spotted before and it said that it's implantation spotting which pretty much means that i'm PG.. I'm going tomorrow bright and early so I could get a free test at WIC so that I could kno for sure..Anyway, It would be very helpful if I could know which time got me pregnant.. I was told it takes only a week for the sperm to connect with the egg.. is that true cuz i've also heard it takes 3 weeks for the egg to fertilize and drop down so that it is now a baby.. If it helps to know i've also been peeing a lot lately.. i mean A LOT and i've been getting tons of headaches and i'm always tired but the tired thing has nothing to do with it.. i'm almost positive of that.. so which is it? Please help!**Also, please don't be rude or give me any stupid answers.. there's no need for that and if our situations were reversed you wouldn't appreciate it very much either...
- A: It's entirely possible to have a period two days after sex. If the condom mishap took place a week prior or a week after those are a woman's most fertile time for conception. Get tested but the chances you are is a strong probability. Especially with the frequent urinating. One good sign of pregnancy.
Prev Question: What are things to do to calm your nerves
People also view