Can you be a month pregnant and be on your period
No. If you have your period you are not pregnant. But you may experience spotting, which is similar to a period, but lighter. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-be-a-month-pregnant-and-be-on-your-period )
More Answers to "Can you be a month pregnant and be on your period"
- Can you be a month pregnant and be on your period
- No. If you have your period you are not pregnant. But you may experience spotting, which is similar to a period, but lighter.
- Now i didnt get my period for a month. am i pregnant.??
- Even if the test said negative you still have a chance of pregnancy and however u took the test really early, the symptoms u have are very close to being pregnant, u can have a blood test today it'll definitely show, or a very precise home ...
- My girlfriend missed her period but has been really sick for the ...?
- normally if it only one period she has missed she would be too early in the pregnany to be sick, as this would normally start at about 6 weeks preg! The best thing to do is an early pregnancy test, if you havent spoken to her about it yet, ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible you can get pregnant after your period comes without having sex that month?
- Q: Me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. This happened on a saturday. then monday I caught my period. Which was regular and on time. I also have regular periods to. I haven't had sex with him since and that was in may. If I don't get my period now in June is it possible I can be pregnant?
- A: Very very unlikely. (one in a million). You probably ovulate on time if your periods are regular so it's very unlikely you were ovulating at that wrong time. That means ovulation about 14 days before your period started - so sex 2 days before - not likely to cause pregnancy. Sperm can live 2 or 3, possibly 5 days waiting for the egg. It won't wait 14 days.
- It is common to get period cramps without getting your period it when you are 1 month pregnant?
- Q: I just found out that I am pregnant about 7 hours ago! I am so happy, but for the last 4 days I have been getting cramps that feel like period cramps. I am late for my period, but I am nervous because I have only taken a home pregnancy test, it says it was 99.9% accurate. I am going to the doctor for a real test on Monday, but I am wondering how common it is for women to feel period cramps, I also have breast tenderness. Also, I am on the medication Metformin for insulin resistance, can that cause a false positve? Should I not let myself get too excited? By the way, I all the sudden have no appitite, which is strange for me and some foods taste different (I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, just letting you know, lol). Thanks!
- A: it sure is common, I did with both my pregnancies, it feels like your period is about to start any time. Relax it will be ok :)BTW your symptoms are common pregnacy symptoms and sore breasts are a classic one Congrats!!
- Can you get pregnant a day before your expecting your period of the month?
- Q: I am not on the pill and I was to get my period on the 8th of Aug 2009 but it didn't come. when I did a pregnancy test, i found out i was pregnant. I am nineteen weeks and four days today. I had unprotected sex with someone on the 7th of August, however, i did take the morning after pill right after the intercourse. Is it possible that this is his child or my husband's?
- A: There is NO way for anyone to tell.You need to do right by your CHILD and get paternity testing done when he/she is born.It's time to stop being careless.
Prev Question: Why? I'm not pregnant but i haven't had my period for three
People also view