Why did Zoey 101 get cancelled
Zoey 101 Filmed all of season four and decided not to return for season five after Jamie Lynn Spears Became Pregnant ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-did-zoey-101-get-cancelled )
More Answers to "Why did Zoey 101 get cancelled"
- Was zoey 101 cancelled?
- Zoey 101 was cancelled because Jamie Lynn Spears ( Zoey Brooks ) got pregnant. She had a baby girl in late June, 08. The last season of Zoey 101 is Season 4. Also, some of Jamie's co-stars started to argue a lot.
- Is "Zoey 101" cancelled?
- The director commented that they have already finished taping the fourth and final season of Zoey 101. It will have a new season coming out in 2008 but that will be the end of any new episodes after that. Jamie Lynn got pregant and will not...
- Is Zoey 101 cancelled for good?
- most likely but maybe they make a movie. Is just Jordan can celled because no more episodes are airing?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I just dont get it...?
- Q: So yes this is about Jamie Lynn Spears. But the way the media is handleing the whole "16 year old is pregnant story", is just raising so many questions in my mind.#1. Are we not aware that people this age get pregnant all the time. No I'm not saying its the best idea, but they act like its never happened.#2. Why would they cancel Zoey 101? Last I checked shes not the only person on that show.#3. We have no right to blame her parents. Yes she is only 16. But last I checked any idiot knows that if you have sex. No matter if its protected or not, theres always the chance of getting pregnant.All these parents think that the little girl on Zoey 101, is the same girl in real life. Its sickening. Yes some young girls may look up to her. But thats because they can not seprate reality from fiction. And its sad that parents feel its ok for children to look up to kids on TV, and not those they really know and elders in there life. They just need to leave her alone and let her be. The show is ending in a month, its no one but her and her boyfriends fault, and yes in todays society 16 years olds do get pregnant.People are not looking at what really matters. What was a 16 year old doing living with her 19 year old boyfriend, and last I checked, by law, thats called rape. All I keep hearing on tv is "who is to blame!?" "did her parents fail!?".No one cares that she didnt kill her child. And that the result of this "mistake" is going to be a beautiful (hopefully healthy), precious new life. And just because her sister is a screw up, doesnt mean that she is going to be as well.
- A: Well said. She is still a kid and has a very tough road ahead of her even without the added pressure of being in the media spotlight. She is 16 and pregnant and no matter how many people know this or how many stories are on the news or in the paper about it she will still be 16 and pregnant. The best thing for her and her unborn baby right now is privacy.
- Zoey 101 last episode!?!?!?!?
- Q: i didnt get to see the last episode I forgot about it. Was it good? Why do they have to cancel it just becasue she is pregnent! It made me so mad when they said that they were canceling it. Its not jsut lillte girls that watch it I am 14 adn i love it!!
- A: the last episode is tonight at 9!
- Old animation cartoons?
- Q: why did they cancel these shows Hey Arnold, CatDog, Invader Zim, Doug, All That, Rocko's Modern Life, KaBlam, Kenen and Kel, Rugrats, The Angry Beavers, The Amanda Show, Cousin Skeeter, Are you Afraid of the Dark, Ren and Stempy, As told by Ginger, Wild Thornberrys, Angela Anaconda, AAAH Real Monsters, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Inspector Gadget, TIny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Catscratch. I really miss the old cartoons. :( why did these get cancelled for stupid shows like zoey 101, unfabulous, mr. meaty, and iCarly.
- A: There's no one answer. Each was probably canceled for a different reasonBut the most common reason is that most cartoon shows last about three seasons. This is a formula that's been running for a decade or two now amongst children's cartoons. The feeling from the people who make cartoons is that after a show has been on for 3 years, the kids who were watching it start to grow out of that show. And the younger kids aren't interested in what the older kids were watching, they're interested in the "next thing", whatever that may be.Of course there are exceptions, if a cartoon show is HUGELY popular, they'll keep it on for as long as they can. But if it's not, three seasons is all you get, generally.Even when a show does continue for longer, they usually re-invent it, as when Rugrats later became All Grown Up, or when Pinky and the Brain spun out of Animaniacs and had their own show. Transformers has been re-invented multiple times now, with Beast Wars, and Energon, and the rest. Power Rangers (not a cartoon, but another kids show) gets re-invented every other season with almost all new casts, new costumes, new weapons and vehicles, etc.
Prev Question: How can you minimize stretch marks
People also view