Which way can you pop your back when your pregnant
It is not advised to pop your back when pregnant. It could cause damage! ChaCha back soon! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/which-way-can-you-pop-your-back-when-your-pregnant )
More Answers to "Which way can you pop your back when your pregnant"
- What is a safe way to pop your back while pregnant??
- Go to a chiropractor! They are the only ones who can do it safely. And you can see a chiropractor while you are pregnant, just tell them you are pregnant.
- Is there any safe way to pop your back while pregnant??
- sit on the edge of the bed with feet on the floor, lay back, then while laying flat try to put your chin on your chest ..this will safely stretch you and may pop those places in your back
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have some Sims 2 questions, can anybody help me?
- Q: I have a few questions concerning Sims 2When two men have woohoo, does one become pregnant? or do you have to cheat your way to that?I am trying to get one of my Sims abducted by aliens, but everytime I click on the Telescope and press DEBUG- Get abducted , she just leans forward a bit to look into the telescope, then poof, she just automaticaly pops back to her original standing position. Why is this? How can I fix it?You know you can get mosters such as vampires and robots and mermaids and witches or warlocks and such, is there anyway to mix them? like a vampire robot or something?I got the game Sims 2 double Deluxe, which includes the regular sims 2, Celebration! Stuff, and Nightlife. At the time I downloaded it, I didn't want to dowload the other two until I downloaded the original, and so I did, but now I have no clue how to download Nightlife and Celebration! Stuff. I put the disk in, and if I press AutoRun, I play the regular game, if I press open files, I can't find them! Help!Last Question, How do you gain control of the Grim Reaper? I've seen videos on Youtube of people controlling him.Thanks in Advance to all of you.For those of you who are confused about the whole installation problem, lemme explain. I got Sims 2 Double Deluxe. One disc. I installed only the Sims 2 original because i wanted to wait to download the other ones. When I put the disc in, there's two options. AutoRun and view foldr files. AutoRun plays the game. Viewing Folder Files doesn't help, it just shows me where all the file stuff is. Now, those are all I can find to do with the game disk. I want to download the other two extension packs now, but I don't know how. Just tell me how to fix this plz.
- A: 1. No the men don't become preggers..haha. Guys only become pregnant if they get abducted by aliens, but the aliens come out green =] I am 99% sure that there is a hack where guys can get preggers, but I never used it. You can also install the hack so teens get pregnant too. Try modthesims2.com - you might find it there and that site is safe - i've downloaded so much from there! But I've never installed a hack because I'm scared my game will go funky. 2. Hmmm. You are using bool prop cheats aren't you? Those are super fun but they actually screw up game play which is why you aren't supposed to really use them often. That could be why they won't get abducted. Turn off the cheats, get your logic skill up, and see if they will get abducted that way? Otherwise, you might have screwed up your game. Check another family and if it doesn't work there, the game is messed up - you'll need to reinstall =/ I doubt that it is your graphics that's causing that. 3. No way to mix them =]4. Before you autorun it, you have to install it. It can't run if it's never been installed =p Install it first, then see if it works. I got the packs seperately so I'm not 100% about double deluxe, but if installing it doesn't work, I'm guessing you are going to have to install it all at once (is it one disc or three separate discs?) 5. I'm pretty sure you can't control the grim reaper, but you can get your person to dress up like the grim reaper if you use boolProp cheats - that's probably what you've seen. Be careful with the boolProp cheats though!! Like I said, they can completely mess up your game =/
- Do YOU think this is grounds to leave your husband?
- Q: A little history: My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have a 2 1/2 year old son and I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant with a daughter. He has some pretty horrible mood swings and drinks a lot. He'll tell me he won't drink, and then go into the kitchen to drink where I can't see him. I don't care that he drinks, but he drinks to "get buzzed" and quite honestly I can't stand him when he's like that. He's been very insistant on sex for the past couple of months. The problem is, I'm either exausted from taking care of our son and being pregnant, my hips and pelvis are killing me, or he's been a real jerk for the entire day and I seriously can't bring myself to have sex with him. He called me a bitch and a slew of other names earlier today, just because I asked if he'd straightend up the mess he said he was going to clean. He also refused to bring me my wallet when I realized I didn't have it with me, and I couldn't get back on the military base we live in because I didn't even have a driver's license. I had to kill time for a while, and then he stopped answering the phone, leaving me and our son to sit in a restaraunt parking lot until I finally was able to get ahold of him. I found out later the reason he didnt' want to bring it to me is because he was playing Xbox, looking up porn (he denies this but he completely cleaned out our computer and asked what the likelihood of picking up a computer virus was from questionable sites) and had fallen asleep, and didn't hear the phone once the entire time. Tonight he wanted sex, and that's all he talked about, even within an hour of his earlier tirade against me. Not a problem, I understand he's a man with "needs". By the time he went to bed it was nearly 2am and I was beat. We ended up getting into an argument in bed because he kept saying things like "Gawd, you sound like a cardiac patient getting into bed" (my pelvis pops and my hips nearly dislocate because of this pregnancy, which makes getting in and out of bed difficult). He also kept grabbing at my crotch and trying to feel my boobs, all the while smelling like booze and making those comments. He asked what he could do to get me in the mood, so I asked him to rub my back a little. I turned over, and he was silent. I thought he was asleep, so I asked if anything was wrong and he said very nastily, "Nothing!" wtf? I finally asked What is wrong with you? He said God Damm you, called me a sshole and a dick and then turned over. I started to get up out of bed at that point, and he said if I "put out" he wouldnt' be so nasty. I told him (out of anger) to find someone else to put out if he wanted to treat someone that badly and still expect them to make love. He said fine, he would start looking tomorrow. This isn't the first time he's threatened me with finding someone else to have sex with, even within the past month. He's been a jerk for years, but has never stooped as low as threatening to find someone else, and he's been doing it over and over. I want to cry but I'm just too angry. He will NOT go to counseling, though he insists he wants a close relationship with God. He tells everyone at work how much he wants to be here for me during my pregnancy, but has barely helped me out at all, and when he does he literally throws a tantrum, kicking things and screaming cursewords. Everyone he works with is confused as well. I'm best friends with a few of their wives, and they've seen first hand the way he acts towards me, even saying he doesn't think this baby is his in front of all of them. (FYI, there's no way this child isn't his). Please refrain from rude "Well you married him" or "You had kids with him" comments. He wasn't always this way, and I actually feel kinda tricked because he wasn't this bad until after we married. Since I can't take birth control, we have 2 children that are happy accidents, so please, no crappy comments not pertaining to the question asked. So do you think this is grounds for leaving?My nearest family is a little over 600 miles away. I can drive it, but I'd need to wait until after the baby's born. I'm so sick of this stuff. I don't want to hate him, because I DO love him but MAN it's getting really hard not to simply despise him!! I feel bad because he's the father of my children, but I can't see raising them with him around.Thanks everyone. I'm just confused. On one hand I know I should leave, but on the other it's like, why should I? I'll be taking my kids away from their father, hurting their father AND my kids, I won't be able to support them, no one will ever want me again, I don't think I CAN love anyone again..etc.... I know what I have to do. It scares me a little though.I'm sorry, you're absolutely right, I'm looking for someone to tell me it's ok. That's not something I should have to be told. I've got a little money of my own, enough to buy gas to go back home and have a little left over. I hate that it's come to this, but even his own family can't believe how far he's fallen and how he treats me. How do you get over the guilt?
- A: Yes. If every word that you've said here is correct, your husband is an alcoholic. Alcoholism is an addiction. ALL addicts are manipulative, self centered, and selfish. They care only for themselves, and keep other people around only to get from those others what they can. All are uncaring of the feelings of others, and see nothing wrong with taking from others, abusing others, and so on. You are being manipulated and abused. Abuse is grounds for a divorce in any civilized community. You are being both sexually abused and emotionally abused. You mention that you live on a military base. If he is the servicemember, go to his Command E9 (Command Master Chief in the Navy, Command Sargeant Major in the Army, etc), and tell that individual EVERYTHING you put here. Go to the XO if your husband is an officer. If you are the servicemember, or both of you are, you can take this to your Chain of Command for a referral, or take it to a base chaplain or to the legal officer. You and your kids need to be living somewhere else...NOW. Its a short step from leaving you stranded so he can look at porn to some other form of harm....like beating the stuffing out of you for something you can't control. You will certainly need an attorney, whether JAG or civilian.
- She is on Depo & We Used a Condom. Can She Be Pregnant?
- Q: Ok My Girlfriend has been on Depo for almost a month now. We Had Protected Sex. Ok after we finished, I Pulled out too fast and the condom came off of me. Sperm was on her leg and her bed. It wasn't completely stuck inside her. (The Part where you insert your penis was hanging out) I Checked the condom and It Didn't POP and there was still sperm inside it. I Think that when I pulled out very fast it came off and the sperm came out on her leg and on he bed when I jerked back out, which the condom got stuck half-way while I was pulling out. Do I Need to worry??... I Swear Straight ABSENCE If She is NOT PREGNANT!!
- A: Sounds like the semen fell out the bottom, not into her vagina. I think you're okay. Birth control of any kind can take a while to work. I don't know much about Depo, but my guess would be that it takes some time to work. I know that the birth control pill can take a month or more in some cases.How long ago did this happen? She'll need to call her doctor about medication conflicts, but if she gets the all clear from her doctor, then buy Plan B over the counter the next time something like this happens. It's most effective when taken within 24 hours. It's not the morning after pill or RU-486. This pill won't terminate an existing pregnancy, but can prevent a pregnancy that hasn't occurred yet. You don't need a prescription, but you do have to go up to the pharmacy counter and specifically ask for it. There might be an age requirement, I don't know.
Prev Question: When did Jamie lynn spears lose her virginity
People also view