What kinds of medicine can you take while pregnant
Some medications are considered safe to take during pregnancy, such as Benadryl, Tylenol, Sudafed, and Maalox. Ask you doctor. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kinds-of-medicine-can-you-take-while-pregnant )
More Answers to "What kinds of medicine can you take while pregnant"
- What kind of medicine can i take while pregnant?
- I'm not sure what you mean by "really bad caught" do you mean cough? Most cough medicines are useless. Coughs are usually viral so not much you can do really as viruses don't respond to antibiotics. Keep warm and drink plenty of ...
- What kinds of medicines (cold meds) can i take while pregnant??
- If you can't get to the doctor's, I would go into (or call) any pharmacy and ask a pharmacist to be on the safe side. Also, depending on where you live, the government may have a 24-hour health information line set up (so check the blue pag...
- Can I take Tylenol cold medicine the liquid kind while pregnant??
- Read the instructions leaflet, and if you are still unsure speak to your pharmacist. I live in the UK and don't have tylenol, but know that we can take paracetamol based drugs. I had lemsip the other week when I had a cold. Just avoid anyth...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of Allergy medicine can you take while pregnant?
- Q: i normally used benidrill b4 i got pregnant now i have claritin but the ask a doctor thing worries me. and are pain killers ok to take while pregnant or should i ask my dr?.?.?.?
- A: Sinus Congestion:-Saline nasal spray (Ocean Spray)-Benadryl- (Use after first trimester - week 12)-Tylenol Cold & Sinus (Use after first trimester - week 12) Do NOT use if you have high blood pressure-Sudafed (Use after first trimester- week 12) Do NOT use if you have high blood pressure.Seasonal Allergies:-Claritin (Plain)-AlavertPain:-Tylenol-Tylenol PM (Use after first trimester - week 12)-Heating Pad (NEVER place on your tummy)-Bengay / Mineral Ice***** DO NOT take ASPRIN or IBUPROFEN (MOTRIN)*****Take medications as directed on the packaging, never more.
- What kind of cold medicine can you take while pregnant?
- Q: I was wondering if anyone knew what cold medicines are safe and which are not for pregnant women...Im 10 weeks pregnant and Ive got a cold and was wondering what I should buy....Thanks for your answers!
- A: My doctor told me to stick to Tylenol, regular Robittussin (if you are coughing) Vicks Vapo-Rub, Saline Nasal Spray (only saline / non-medicated), lots of liquids, lots of rest . . . use a humidifier and sit in a bathroom with a steamy shower going to try to clear the nasal passages. Keep taking your pre-natal vitamins.Feel better!
- What kind of medicine can you take for a cold while pregnant?
- Q: i have a stuffy nose and was wonderin what medicines are safe?
- A: Tylenol Cold and Sudaphed
Prev Question: Can you get pregnant when youre on your period
People also view