What if your pregnant
If you're pregnant you should drink 4- 8 ounce classes of milk per day, lots of water & cut down on the soda. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-if-your-pregnant )
More Answers to "What if your pregnant"
- If you’re pregnant and have BV: You're more likely to give birth prematurely. Your baby is more likely to be underweight (less than 5 pounds at birth).
- Do not use MAXALT if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, are trying to become pregnant, or are not using adequate contraception, unless you have discussed this with your doctor.
- About five out of every 100 infants born to HCV infected women become infected. This occurs at the time of birth, and there is no treatment that can prevent this from happening. However, infants infected with HCV at the time of birth seem t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If your lower abdomen is hard does it mean your pregnant?
- Q: It's not really hard its just kind of firm. If not what could it be?
- A: missing a period could mean you are pregnant. having a pregnancy be positive means you are probably pregnant. Feeling movement and showing means you are probably pregnantA firm lower abdomen can mean 100 other things before it would mean you are pregnantDId you have unprotected sex? Are you bloated?
- What does your pregnant belly look like if you are overweight?
- Q: I know some people who are overweight don't show for a long time but I wonder if you just have some belly fat, what does your stomach look like when you are naked? Like, does the fat you already had stretch out and you look like a pregnant round belly? Does the fat stay on the bottom of the stomach so the top is round and the bottom looks like fat rolls? I am sure people are different so please let me know what your experience was. Pictures would be great!!!!
- A: For me, I did all of my showing at the top of my belly which kind of sucked because I ended up getting all kinds of stretch marks up there but it was nice too because I was at least showing a little. I was quite a bit overweight so it wasn't always easy to tell I was pregnant but compared to how I was before the end of my pregnancy, I definitely looked pregnant. The bottom just kind of stayed the same though, flabby and stuff.
- When your pregnant, how soon does your stomach start to firm up?
- Q: I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not yet, it was almost 4 weeks ago i think that we had sex, & i have been having a lot of the other symptoms. So if i am pregnant, i'd be about a month right?but how soon does your stomach start to feel harder or firmer when you are?because i've been thinking mine has, but not sure what to think really. i'm too young for this so i don't really know anything about it. please help.
- A: My stomach never got firm until I started to "show' which was about week 13. Im now 17 weeks and its almost rock hard
Prev Question: Why do pregnant woman get morning sickness
People also view