Is spotting normal for a pregnant women
Spotting can happen during implantation, overextending yourself, or when you lose your mucus plug. Try to rest. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-spotting-normal-for-a-pregnant-women )
More Answers to "Is spotting normal for a pregnant women"
- How much of vitamin c does a pregnant woman need?
- You can't take too much vitamin C... but 2-3000 mg a day should do wonders for your body if you aren't already taking that much
- Why do pregnant women snore?
- Snoring may be related to the pregnant women's weight. Their body mass index and weight increases after they are pregnant. Their neck circumference also becomes larger. These factors restrict the upper airways that lead to snoring. The othe...
- Should pregnant women get the vaccine?
- The vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women. There has been limited research looking at vaccine safety for pregnant women and their unborn babies. So far, studies suggest that the vaccine has not caused health problems during pregnanc...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- brown blood spotting when my period is due, so does this mean im not pregnant?
- Q: I have like a brown film (thin not thick) and barely there... I usually get this sometimes before my period or even towards the end. I havent started my period yet but have this weird spotting. Is this normal for pregnant women or does it just mean im about to start my period...
- A: It can happen yes during pregnancy but the only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor and get a blood test.
- Is this normal while you're 10 weeks pregnant? Please help?
- Q: Ok so I know spotting is normal while pregnant but it's like I spot alot! Ok it's always usually around the time I would have normally gotten my period and I'll spot for about a hour if that long and it's very light mixed with discharge. Ok so january didn't get my period but was spotting ok then in february didn't have my period obviously but was spotting and now I'm spotting again! and if it's old blood getting out of my system then why isn't it brown or something like old blood? Should I be worried I know pregnant woman spot during the first trimester but why and why have this happened to me 3 times now? I'm so worried and I can't get to the hospital today because the weather is horrible outside.I know that but why is that happening? It's not a lot of bleeding it's only when I wipe and it's light pink.
- A: Pregnant women can have some light irregular bleeding during pregnancy, but it should not be like a “normal” period. Some women can confuse this for their period because often it can come right around the time she was expecting her normal period. The irregular bleeding or spotting that can occur during pregnancy is often a dark brown color or a light pinkish. It should not be enough bleeding to fill pads or tampons.
- 15.5 weeks pregnant. 3 days after colposcopy and spotting..Normal?
- Q: I am 15.5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and had to have a colposcopy done. My doc said that he does not like to do biopsies on pregnant women unless he feels it absolutely neccesary. He ended up doing one (which scares me) but my real fear is the fact that I had NO spotting tuesday wednesday OR Thursday. Yet at my 5:00 a.m. bathroom run I noticed my vaginal mucus was VERY pink...and ALOT of it..(sorry if TMI) for 6 hours now it has been like this. I called my doctor but got voicemail. So I am waiting for them to call me back but in the meantime I'm freaking out. I know it is normal to spot but almost 3 days after? anyone have this experience? THANKS!
- A: Yes, it seems pretty normal. I would call just to notify, but they most likely say come in if it gets turns red. your cervix just sheds a little after trauma. I had a UTI a couple times during this pregnancy and I always would have pink discharge a couple days after the antibiotic ended. I was always told it was the cervix cleansing and restoring itself. I also spotted after any vaginal exam during pregnancy. Call to be on the safe side though. Pink is usually ok.
Prev Question: What are some Funny joke's
People also view