Is it possible to get pregnant while your already pregnant
No. It's not possible to get pregnant while you are already pregnant. Thanks for using Cha Cha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-get-pregnant-while-your-already-pregnant )
More Answers to "Is it possible to get pregnant while your already pregnant"
- Is it possible to get pregnant while your already pregnant
- No. It's not possible to get pregnant while you are already pregnant. Thanks for using Cha Cha!
- Is it possible to get pregnant again while you're already pregnan...?
- It sounds like a stupid question, but in reality it is possible. There are women out there who ovulate twice in a month sometimes. If that were to happen you would have gotten pregnant while pregnant. Not to mention every time someone has f...
- Is it possible for a human female to get pregnant a second time w...?
- Animals are known to get pregnancies from multiple fathers because sperm from different males competes WITHIN the female's genital tract for the eggs. Women do not normally have two eggs, but if they sometimes do it is possible that having ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to get pregnant while on your week of sugar pills during birthcontrol?
- Q: I am on birthcontrol and had sex without a condom the whole time, it kept slipping so we just dropped it, but he was already...(not "came" yet) pre "come" before I realized it was a sugar pill day
- A: Although the birth control pill is never 100% effective, the chances of you getting pregnant are next to none if you take them properly. Even while on the sugar pills, you are still protected from becoming pregnant. When I was on birth control pills, I never bothered taking the sugar pills. Basically they are just a reminder when to start your next pack. Theoretically, once you are on your period, the chances of becoming pregnant are very slim even if you are not on the pill. Typically, the window for becoming pregnant is only a few days about two weeks before your period. I wouldn't worry.
- when your pregnant......... ive got a few questions?
- Q: when your pregnant and you already fat, will you notice your stomach getting bigger sooner or later then the average sized person?is it possible to have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms(back ache, head aches, slight nausia, constant tiredness, sore boobs) one month then they stop for about 3 to 4 weeks, and then start up again?is it possible to have periods while your pregnant? because once i first started thinking i was pregnant, i waited and was a week late, then it started, but it was so light, and shorter then usual(with no cramping), then i waited for my next period and it was again a few days late, and it was really heavy, with extremly worse then usual cramps.(( this is going from having like completly on time periods, which are basically the exact same every time))also what is some advice you can give me in reguards to the fact that, i was with this guy and now our relationship is pretty much non existant, im scared that if i am pregnant, well i just dont know how things are going to turn out.... i dont want my child to be raised in a single parent home, i dont want to be on welfare or whatever but i know i wont be able to afford raising a kid on my own. and also once i tell him, i dont want him to feel obligated to be with just because of the baby.... any advice on that?and DO NOT LECTURE ME ON BEING IRRESPNSIBLE! I AM AN ADULT, AND FULLY READY TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD, JUST LOOKING FOR SOME HELPFUL ADVICE!
- A: To get your answer you simply need to test. We can't tell you what's up and we may just end up confusing you even more.No you cannot have a period and be pregnant but you can have some bleeding. Heavy bleeding with intense cramps is either a period though or a miscarriage. Stress can mess with your cycle as well as many other things. Even the most "regular" woman can get messed up every now and again.Symptoms do come and go in pregnancy usually, but the symptoms you listed are also related to tons of other things, not only pregnancy.Again just take a test...
- Is it still possible Medically to breastfeed while pregnant and is it possible to get your period while nursin
- Q: I am exclusively breastfeeding and pumping about 3/4 of a gallon per day. I just started spotting and i am wondering if it is normal or okay to have a period while i am brestfeeding. Also i am thinking about getting pregnant and i do not want to stop brreast feeding. My doctor has already told me that it is almost impossible to take in enough nutrients to support yuorself a pregnancy and breastfeeding all at once but i wanted to know if anyone has ever actually done it and did it have any ill effects on them or their baby or unborn baby
- A: Yes, you can nurse while pregnant (it's called tandem nursing), but, be aware that your milk will change and your older baby may stop nursing when the colostrum comes in. Also, you can get pregnant while you're nursing. The breakthrough bleeding is due to an imbalance in hormones. If, you don't plan on getting pregnant right away, you should go on the mini-pill to balance your cycle.Good luck on nursing while pregnant!
Prev Question: What would happen if you took birth control while you were o
People also view