How long is an elefant pregnant for
An elephant's gestation period lasts about 22 months (630-660 days), the longest gestation period of any mammal. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-an-elefant-pregnant-for )
More Answers to "How long is an elefant pregnant for"
- How long is an elephant pregnant for?
- Elephants are pregnant for at least 22 months which is almost 2 years. They can first become pregnant at the age of 13.
- Is an indian elephant pregnant longer or shorter than an african ...?
- An Indian elephant is pregnant longer because it is colder in India than it is in Africa. Therefore, it takes longer for the Indian elephants to begin their gestation period. Usually, both types of elephants take about 4-5 months until they...
- How long does an elephant stay pregnant?
- Elephants stay pregnant for at least 22 months which is almost 2 years. Elephants can first become pregnant at the age of 13.
Prev Question: What time is the most fertile time for a woman to get pregna
People also view