How can you minimize stretch marks
To treat stretch marks you should moisturize three-to-four times a day when pregnant, and use retinol or glycolic creams. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-minimize-stretch-marks )
More Answers to "How can you minimize stretch marks"
- ･ 1 Watch your weight. While situations, such as pregnancy and certain medical conditions, make developing... ･ 2 Keep your skin hydrated. When the skin is hydrated, it is more elastic than dry skin and can minimize... ･ 3 Consult a dermato...
- Strengthening the skin through good nutrition and use of a good skin care such as Jojo E during and after pregnancy can help prevent and minimize stretch marks.
- Think of stretch marks as Nature's way of reminding you that you bore children. And you thought the kids were reminder enough! The doctor says: "There's not much you can do about stretch marks. There are all kinds of lubricants and moi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of stretch marks?
- Q: I've gained a little bit of weight, which I've started to lose again, but while gaining the weight I started to get stretch marks on my hips, and the inside of my thighs. I know there are cremes or lotions that you can get for things like this, because pregnant women use it on their tummy's, I just don't know what they're called. Also, out of whatever is out there which have you found to worked the best? And will they just minimize the redness, or will they get rid of the marks for good?
- A: Skin Creams and Lotions – Lotions containing cocoa butter are rumored to not only help reduce stretch marks, but to help prevent them entirely. Any cream or oil that is made specifically for the prevention or treatment of stretch marks will help keep your skin healthy and elastic. Vitamin A, E & C – Supplementing these vitamins may help increase the strength and elasticity of the collagen within your skin and reducing your chance of forming stretch marks.Stay hydratedStretch marks, like all types of scarring fade over timeRetin-A (Tretinoin) – 0.1% Tretinoin creams have been shown to significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks in a study Exfoliate daily – use a loofah or scrunchy to remove daily
- How do you get rid of stretch marks?
- Q: I've had them on the sides of my hips for a few years,well as soon as i went through puberty they appeard! I'm not fat or anything,recently i've noticed they've started to fade but i want them to go comepletely...i've also got them on my bottom,and really faint one on the insides of my thighs....is this normal? how can i help minimise them?? and do you have any?
- A: They really do not go away. I have a couple on my stomach after being pregnant and have tried everything even going to the gym seven days a week.
- Acne Scars? Stretch Marks?
- Q: I have some acne scars on my face and quite a bit on my shoulders/back. I want to get rid of them or atleast minimize their appearance. I can't spend alot of money. I need something that works within a time period of a month. I also have some 1-2 in stretch marks around my sides of my stomach. I need something to minimize their appearance. Also something that works within a time period and when I mean work I mean you can see a pretty good change.If there is something that works for the both of them, please tell me. Also if you could add how much I should put on and when I should put on, or something I should make sure I do or don't. Thanks everyone!Thanks for your responses everyone. I greatly appreciate them!
- A: well i know for stretch marks not to get more use cocoa butter. its really cheap and comes in big bottles just apply it on the place where it is. im not sure how to get rid of them though...but for acne scars there is a acne treatment made by clinque and they have a cream for acne scars so you could just put it on the acne scars...but for your face only (:
Prev Question: How do you know if you're pregnant, more
People also view