Do you eat more or less when your pregnant
Most women eat more when pregnant. It's best to gain 2-3 pounds during the first 12 weeks and about 1 pound a week after that. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-eat-more-or-less-when-your-pregnant )
More Answers to "Do you eat more or less when your pregnant"
- Do you eat more or less when your pregnant
- Most women eat more when pregnant. It's best to gain 2-3 pounds during the first 12 weeks and about 1 pound a week after that.
- Do rabbits eat more or less when they are pregnant??
- Dear Bernice, For good health of both mother and babies, the mother should be given unlimited access to a complete diet during pregnancy and nursing: www.bio.miami.edu/hare/diet.html Please also read: www.bio.miami.edu/hare/breeding.html Ho...
- Why would my dog eat less if shes pregnant?
- SHe may be feeling morning sickness. Pamper her and give her what she wants and hopefully her appetite will be back again quite soon. The puppies will be taking all their nourishment from her, so the worse that will happen if she continues ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you first get pregnant...?
- Q: do you always have one more period after when you actually concieved the baby? can you actually have a period, then get pregnant after that period, and then have a missed period? is that in all cases or are some different? i was told i could never have a child, now i'm pregnant and barely had periods to begin with and when i did they were only one dayers, and i want to know if i'm more pregnant or less pregnant then by the whole 'first day of your last period guideline'. its eating at me and i aint due for a ultrasound yet... i'm like around 2 months, not even that far along.around june 10th i cramped normally and spotted, so is that bout when or after it was concieved?
- A: Some women have miss their next periods, and some don't. I missed my period completely, whereas my friend had hers. Her period was a little different than normal though. It just all depends on the person. Either way, CONGRATS to you!!!
- Is it more or less likely that my friend is pregnant?
- Q: Ok, so my friend is 16 and is freaking out at the fact that she might be pregnant..but shes unsure whether she is. She told me that she had sex with her boyfriend 4 times, and only once did they use a condom (the first time). She said that she's been getting stomach cramps lately..and the other day when I was driving she told me to stop the car because she felt nauseous. I also realized that she has been eating a lot more than usual, but i don't know if that really says anything. So we went to the pharmacy the other day to get a pee stick pregnancy test(whatever you call them) but we haven't tried it yet because apparently you have to do it 4 days before your expected period, so we'll be trying that later on. She says that she doesn't think shes pregnant, but she doesn't think it impossible that she's not..any thoughts?
- A: I would actually be a bit surprised to see pregnancy-related nausea that early on. It's certainly possible that she could be pregnant, but the nausea itself could be a nervous symptom just from worry (same with the overeating).One thing to bear in mind is that for many of the early home pregnancy tests, they can pick up HCG (the hormone measured) "as early as" 5 days before your period is due, but the accuracy on some of those is only 79% on that day, and it goes up the longer you wait. It'll be listed on the side of the box. So if she just wants to take one test (they can be really expensive), then she should sit tight for a few more days.It would be a kindness to your friend to take her to planned parenthood to get information about birth control. Depending on funding in your state, she may be able to get free or inexpensive birth control through the clinic. Or, of course, she could talk to her parents about having sex and get taken to her regular doctor.
- WHY are you not supposed to take appetite suppressants while pregnant?
- Q: Seriously, are we still on the "it's worth the weight" kick, or is every single method out threre designed for appetite control really dangerous for a baby? Surely there ARE methods out there to help when your appetite is truly out of control. I have an idea that the claim that "dieting during pregnancy is unsafe" is out there to keep overzealous skinny-obsessed moms to-be from starving themselves. But eating less, or eating more healthily sounds like a great plan, until you feel like the baby is eating you from the inside. Seriously, I've gained 45 pounds and I can't seem to make myself stop eating. The reccomended weight gain is 25-35 lbs, so I am not being skinny-obsessed. I do need help with my self control, and if there IS a supplement or trick out there to help me curb the extreme hunger and over-eating, I would love to know about it. I am sick of feeling like I am starving only to see that I'm gaining too much- it is not my imagination: it is a problem.
- A: The drugs in suppressants will harm the baby...PERIOD. It's understandable that you are upset about the weight gain. You want to do what is best for the baby, though, right? You can do a quick search online and find horror stories of the things that the suppressants will do to the body. My physician told me that any woman over the age of 30 who touches one of them is just asking to have problems far worse than the weight issues. Try to find things to eat that are healthy alternatives if possible. You are having a natural reaction of mixed hormones and out of whack self image issues. Think about holding the baby...think of having that angel call you "Mommy." Hold on...and then you will be able to work on getting the weight off and you'll be fine.
Prev Question: How long did it take me to make your mom pregnant with you
People also view