Can you still take a pregnancy test while you are bleeding
No, it will not be accurate. You cannot be pregnant and have your period at the same time. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-still-take-a-pregnancy-test-while-you-are-bleeding )
More Answers to "Can you still take a pregnancy test while you are bleeding"
- Can you still take a pregnancy test while you are bleeding
- No, it will not be accurate. You cannot be pregnant and have your period at the same time. ChaCha on!
- Should I Take A Pregnancy Test While I Am Still Bleeding??
- What did the test say? If it was negative, then I wouldn't waste the money on one during your period. If it was positive, you need to find out why you are bleeding.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you take a pregnancy test while your bleeding and it be accurate?
- Q: i am having strange things happen to me and i think i may be pregnant but i am somewhat bleeding? could i still take a test and would it be accurate?
- A: Yes, you can take a HPT if you are bleeding.There are HCG hormones in your blood as well. If you go and get a blood test they put your blood on a type of HPT to see if it gets a positive or a negative.
- can you take a pregnancy test while bleeding?
- Q: I have what i hope to be my period and I was wondering if I should wait the seven days to take the pregnancy test so Im sure its accurate. I've heard that you still may be able to take the yet while you have your period/ implantation bleeding/ spotting, but I feel like that might be inaccurate. So I'm pretty nervous and freaked out what should I do?
- A: The bleeding will have no effect, although if you are bleeding heavily you might want to use some tp just before you take the test so you are more likely to only get pee on the test. Not that the blood would invalidate it but the more concentrated the pee probably the better (that's why they often recommend using the test first thing in the a.m.).If it is implantation bleeding which occurs generally 7-10 days after ovulation/fertilization there is a good chance that the test will not be positive yet even though you would be pregnant. I would personally try to wait a few days not because of the bleeding but because the test is more likely not to give you a false negative if you are at least 14 days past ovulation. In my personal experience First Response tests are the most sensitive. They are reported to detect 25 miu of hCG hormone, as are some other tests, but I had the First Response give a VERY faint but definitely there positive result when my hCG was only 14 on a blood test at the doctor's office that same day. I was 9 DPO. Again, I'd highly recommend waiting a few days because you want a clear result, not more questions! :) Good luck!
- Can you take a pregnancy test while experiencing vaginal bleeding?
- Q: I have been nauseous for days, have had headaches, increased clear vaginal discharge, been getting tired early and always wanting to sleep, and other pregnancy signs. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a couple of times three or four weeks ago. I got my I want to believe is my period today but it is four days late. I have read that hormonal changes can cause you to bleed while still pregnant that may seem like a period but it is not. I want to take a pregnancy test asap, but will the bleeding affect the result? Also I did not have the normal steps of getting my period where it is light at first, or i just spot a little bit and then it gets heavier. I just woke up with it this morning and am wondering what I should do. I planned on going to Planned Parenthood tomorrow to get a test done anyways. Should I still go?edit:so i know most of my answers will be, well you have your period dont you, so your not pregnant. i have done my research and many women still bleed while pregnant especially in the early stages because of your hormone changes during your normal period time, so whats going on now could be my preriod or it could be vaginal bleeding, a common thing during pregnancy, i just want to know if i can take a pregnancy test during this bleeding
- A: Yes you still can and should go. I don't think it will affect the result. Hopefully it's just your period.Harriet
Prev Question: Can a female dog get spayed while in heat
People also view