Can you get pregnant when you i not on your period
Ovulation occurs around the middle of a woman's cycle which is roughly 14 days after the start of your period. Cheers! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-when-you-i-not-on-your-period )
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant when you i not on your period"
- Can you get pregnant when you i not on your period
- Ovulation occurs around the middle of a woman's cycle which is roughly 14 days after the start of your period. Cheers!
- Sore boobs and not got my period yet.. am I pregnant??
- Get a pregnancy test to make sure but you can have sore boobs when you are getting ready to menstruate. I would take the test as a precaution. Even the cheap ones can give you a good idea of what is going on.
- Am i pregnant or not? well, i got my period in august and it last...?
- You could be pregnant, but the only way to know for sure is to get a test. After just four days with no period I'd say no, but if you're young and your cycles are irregular - and it sounds like they are - then you could very well be. You ca...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant when your period is due?
- Q: I was due for my period on Wednseday, had sex (using non condom birth control) on Thursday night and then had my period on Sunday.My period was pretty normal, I am reletivly regular (on occasion such as last month I may be a few days late)But now, a couple weeks later, my breasts are sore and I am tired (both sysltoms that I had on previous pregnancies. The first time I got pregnant like a week before my period (I miscarried) and then with my daughter it was 9 days after my period, so I am not exactly sure of my ovulation time.Is it at all possible to get pregnant when you due for your period?
- A: yes its possible
- can you get pregnant on your period and when your not ovulating?
- Q: It was the last day of my period, I was on it for only four days (counting the day I started). On the last day we had unprotected sex, and he did cum in me. We are wondering if I can still get pregnant this way, although technically I dont ovulate until December 6th-9th.
- A: highly unlikely but semen can live for 3 days....
- can you get pregnant when you are on your period?
- Q: My boyfriend and I were having a debate over if you can get pregnant on your period or not?? I believe you can, because I know someone who has, and he says that its impossible. Which is it?
- A: You can get pregnant any time sperm can possibly find an egg. It doesn't matter if you are on the pill, have an IUD, are on your period, use a condom, he pulls out, etc. The list goes on and on. Even sterilization is not 100% accurate. There is always a risk. Sorry to scare you, but it's true. Don't worry too much though. Babies are fun!
Prev Question: Why do girls come on there period
People also view