Can you get pregnant during your period
It's possible - You'd have to have a very short menstrual cycle, which is the time from the first day of one period to the...MORE ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-during-your-period )
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant during your period"
- It is possible to get pregnant during your period. The chances are much smaller, but anytime you have unprotected sex, you take a chance at becoming pregnant.
- you're welcome, IGal,. the name of that book is the Art of Natural Family Planning. There are a couple other books written on fertility awareness but that is the most throrough one that I have read. if you get pregnant on your period, that ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant during your period?
- Q: My girlfriend and I had sex while she was on her period. She was about 3 days into it i believe she said, and she usually only has it 3-4 days. We did not use a condom, but i did pull out before hand. However, there was some pre cum. After we had sex, within an hour or two she told me her period went away. Now, 5 days later, she has said bleeding came back. Could this mean she's pregnant? Implantation bleeding like i've heard? or probably just the period cycle again not being finished? She was worried, so i got her plan-b to take the day after we had sex. i would think that it's okay and the bleeding is nothing big, with the low risk of getting pregnant on your period and taking the plan-b, but she is really stressing over it. Should she be worried?
- A: Hi. YES you can get pregnant during your period, it is extremely rare but possible. It all depends on the length of her cycle, and when she ovulates. There is 'always' pre-ejaculate. (I'm married and have been sexually active for years, I've seen it, I know lol). And pre-ejaculate contains enough sperm to get her pregnant. All it takes is 1. But I think she will probably be fine. The extra bleeding she is seeing is most likely from the Plan B. It can cause her to spot, or to have a light bleed for a few days. It's expected, and completely normal. It's basically in her head.. I don't think her period would just ''magically'' stop if she conceived. It takes awhile for the egg to implant itself, so it wouldn't happen over night or immediately for that matter, you know? Chances are slim that she is pregnant, but from now on get her down to Planned Parenthood for some birth control pills, or use condoms, always. You never know when you ovulate, it could be anytime! She is probably going to be ok, I don't think she is pregnant, but just tell her to relax, and if she does have an irregular cycle next month, tell her to test for pregnancy. She might be thrown off for a bit and irregular because of the Plan B.Hope this helps. Best of luck to you both.
- Can you fall pregnant during your period or a day before it finishes?
- Q: can you fall pregnant during your period or the day before it finishes. If you have unprotected sex 5 days before your period and you still get your period is there a chance of being pregnant if the period is lighter.
- A: i was wondering the same thing.
- Has any of you ever gotton pregnant when you had intercourse during your period?
- Q: I have read articles that say you can get pregnant during your period and others that say you can't so I was wondering if any of you out there have gotten pregnant?
- A: I have not personally, however, YES, it is indeed possible, but much less likely, to become pregnant from having intercourse during your period. Not only could ovulation occur during menstruation (which is unlikely) but live, active sperm can be stored in a woman's body, waiting for ovulation, even after the woman's period has ended for up to a week, making pregnancy from the encounter possible even if the woman does not ovulate until a few days later (MUCH more likely).
Prev Question: Is there any way to get a girl pregnat with a male child
People also view