What vitimans help with the flu
Vitamin C is a great immune system booster and people who take extra daily doses of vitamin C report getting over colds and flu much faster than without taking the vitamin. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-vitimans-help-with-the-flu )
More Answers to "What vitimans help with the flu"
- Will taking vitamin C help prevent the flu?
- lol, I wouldn't listen much to the "nurse" if I were you.She obviously doesn't know what she is talking about.Vitamins are CRUCIAL to immune health.It does however depend on the type of vitamins you take.You have to buy good quali...
- How Does Vitamin D Help With The Flu Virus
- I say this from experience. Since I began having patients supplement vitamin D to achieve normal blood levels (we aim for 60-70 ng/ml), viral and bacterial infections have become a rare thing indeed. Personally, I used to suffer through 2...
- Can vitamin D3 help reduce your chances of developing the flu??
- According to Dr. Reinhold Vieth Ph.D. Department of Nutritional Sciences, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto and one of the most prominent vitamin D scientists, it may well be. Dr. Vieth says that alth...
Prev Question: What is the name of the sickness if you have a headache and
People also view