How can you help stop the flu
Much of the illness and death caused by influenza can be prevented by annual influenza vaccination. - Thank you for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-help-stop-the-flu )
More Answers to "How can you help stop the flu"
- How can you help stop the flu
- Much of the illness and death caused by influenza can be prevented by annual influenza vaccination. - Thank you for using ChaCha!
- How to Help Stop the Spread of the Flu
- Since many people will not be protected from flu by taking the vaccine this year, it is important that to do all we can to stop the spread of the virus: Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth during flu season. Cover your mouth and nose wi...
- What precautions do countries have in place to help stop the spre...?
- Some of the main roles of the governments of the countries of the world include: ･ Preparing the civil and business communities for the impacts of the loss of labor due to illness and ... ･ To disseminate education and information to help i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My high school graduation is tomorrow How can i stop the flu?
- Q: My symtoms started yesterday and i dont want it to get worst.My high school graduation is tomorrow and i dont want to be sick and you know its a very important day please help me i need the help i can get
- A: Ugh, it would be a shame to miss your own graduation because of the flu!Get plenty of liquid and plenty of sleep. If your stomach is giving you a problem, sip- don't drink- crushed ice and Coke Classic or ginger ale. With luck, by tomorrow you should be over it.Good luck!
- How did doctors finally stop the Spanish Flu?
- Q: I really need help on this ASAP, it is for my paper. If you can please give me work cited. Thanks!Also did they find a cure, or did today's doctors find a cure for the Spanish Flu?
- A: have you ever heard of the epidemic curve. thats will answer your question concering the spanish flu. in general, when you have an epidemic, dependng on the speed, the only real measures are quarantines and vaccination, if theres a vaccine. hope this helps.
- How do you fight off the first signs of the flu?
- Q: I share an office with a co-worker who came down with flu. She has the pink eye and everthing else. I have gotten the flu so many times that I know when I am starting to get sick. I have a runny nose, my head aches a litte, and my thoart is starting to get sore. I just took some daytime cold medicine. What else can I do to stop me from getting the flu. I plan on getting the flu shot at the end of the month ( doctor's appt already set). Anything that will help. Thanks.
- A: If its the flu, spary Zicam in your nostrils and use mouthwash or lozenges
Prev Question: What is wrong if you have rib pain, get really hot, and feel
People also view