Does dayquil work on sore throats
Trust DayQuil, the daytime cold- and flu-relief medicine, to relieve congestion, sore throat, coughing, and aches and pains! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-dayquil-work-on-sore-throats )
More Answers to "Does dayquil work on sore throats"
- Does dayquil work on sore throats
- Trust DayQuil, the daytime cold- and flu-relief medicine, to relieve congestion, sore throat, coughing, and aches and pains!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Yellow dis-colored Phlem, coughing/ sore throat, little trouble breathing?
- Q: Alright, Friday the 11. I suddenly got a sore throat at work. Maybe it had worsed over the day because i didn't notice it when i woke up. just kinda got worse as the day when through. That was the first symptom i had. Then Sunday the 13th i got congested really bad. My gf rubbed Vicks all over my chest, helped alot. Been drinking day quill. About half a shot-glass full. I know kinda sounds ghettoish. Only way i can measure the dosage. Now, on the 14th Monday. I got my check bought some Mucinex-DM. After 6 hours for at least an hour and a half i was coughing up green stuff. That stopped. Then it went to dark brown to light brown. Now its kinda dark yellowish. Also been taking Dayquil, Nightquil, Theraflu day-time and night-time. However, I have had trouble breathing since sunday. Not to much. i figured it was because of the phlem. it was like a bubbling gurgling sound every time i breathed. The sound is almost gone, still have a hint of a breathing problem. (Basically im congested)My first thought was it was pneumonia. But i don't even have half the symptoms. didn't get chills, no fever, No pain in chest, skins not turning colors. Also though it was the basic pain in the ass common cold. maybe just the flu. I seem to be getting better i just want to take precautions. My Question is this.What do you think i have?Am i taking the right Precautions?Also what other over the counter meds can i get or possible substitutions of Penicillin can i get? Im treating this as pneumonia and taking other precautions. They say Penicillin helps cure congestion.
- A: amoxicillin is good but it's a precription only drug. otherwise the harder antibiotics are trimethoprim or ciprofloxacin
- How sick did you get? I got sick the day after Christmas and I am still fighting this stupid thing....?
- Q: Sore throat, turned into a cold and I even stayed home from work, which I never do. I took nitequil and dayquil and did not do anything but sleep for 3 days. Then I went to the er on new years day because my eye was welding shut with mucus. Turns out I have conjunctivitises in my eye and an ear infection.I hardly ever get sick. So how long have you been sick?
- A: Me, personally, I was sick over Thanksgiving with a respiritory flu and ear infection. My daughter had to be taken to ER Christmas Eve for a bladder infection. My son came down sick three days after Christmas with a stomach virus. My husband had a stomach virus the day after Christmas. We're all fine, but still exhausted now.
- What does this sound like. Details below?
- Q: I have has kind of a sore throat. Alot of coughing. Stuffy nose. Not really an aching body. I have taken mucinex the green kind, Dayquil, Claratin. <<<< Not all at the same time lol. Anyways I refuse to go to the doctors because I don't like them. Is this some sort of cold or something? Any natural ways to cure this fast? Because I am going on vacation in 4 days on a cruise with my boyfriend to get away from work and I want to heal this fast. Thanks
- A: Your symptoms definitely sound like a cold. I would recommend taking Tylenol Cold, both the daytime, for the day (haha obviously), and the nighttime, which helps you fall asleep. Also, wash your hands good and don't touch anywhere on your face, because this can worsen your cold. And by the way, Tylenol Cold is multi-symptom medicine, meaning it helps to fight off multiple things including all your above symptoms. Also, if the "ingredients" don't conflict, I recommend taking, in addition to the Tylenol Cold, Sudafed, Zyrtec, or Robitussin Cough Pills, all of which don't have to be prescribed. And finally, I suggest buying Halls Fruit Breezers which soothe your throat and taste good too! Yah, but sorry, there isn't really any "natural way." The best way is sleep, washing your hands, not touching your face, and taking lots of medicine CONSTANTLY.
Prev Question: Is it ok to drink powerade when your sick with the flu
People also view