Symptom is defined as any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/symtoms )
More Answers to "Symtoms"
- What are the symtoms of the disease brucellosis
- Brucellosis symptoms include chills, sweats, weakness, fatigue, joint, muscle and back pain and headaches. Have a great day!
- What are the symtoms for diabetes?
- Signs of Diabetes usually fall into three vary key symptoms. those would be increased thirst: body is demanding more water to deal with increased glucose levels. Increased Fatigue: Feeling tired because body cannot release glucose into bloo...
- I'm having Symtoms of pregnancy. Am I pregnant?
- It could very well be pregnancy, my body seemed to know I was pregnant almost immediately after conception. I started puking all of the time and just felt horrible. To tell you the truth, I thought that I had mono. I also had what they call...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: Since yesterday morning i have had this long line at the right side of my tongue which leads to a sore in the back. i have a sore throat and it hurts to eat, drink and swallow. ive been coughing up mucus with a little bit of blood in it and i have had a fever and felt tired and just not very well.Do you know what this could possibly be?????
- A: Sounds like strep throat. You should see your Dr. as soon as possible to get some antibiotics.
- What are symtoms or disease women got near midieval times after giving birth?
- Q: What are symtoms or disease women got near midieval times after giving birth? Additional asks: How might others be affected by such (Growing up as an only child, etc.) Also, please don't make shit up, thats annoying.
- A: Do you mean Childbed Fever?Well, it was an infection - so they got severe abdominal pain and a fever.
- How long after implantation do pregnancy symtoms start?
- Q: What is the soonest that they can start? can they be really intense symtoms at first?
- A: Don't I wish I knew. Well lets just say I am having symptoms and I am only 7 days past ovulation. My breasts are tender, I am having hot flashes, abdominal cramping and I have had a discharge that I don't normally have. Yesterday I had some brown spotting, I hope that was implantation signs, but it's just too soon to tell. In regards to your question how soon you have symptoms I believe it depends on the woman and your cycle. I have been reading and found that others who confirmed pregnancy have had symptoms as early as 2 days after conception. True or not I am unsure, but I have been pregnant 2 times before and it does seem like my symptoms are awful early this time but they are some of the symptoms I had with my other pregnancies. I guess it could be my mind convincing me that I am pregnant . I can't test until next week so the waiting is frustrating but what's meant to be will be.I wish you the best of luck. Keep me posted as to what you find out. Check out the following links they have some info. that might help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancyhttp://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_soon_after_you_conceive_do_you_start_having_pregnancy_symptoms
Prev Question: What is the medical term for dialated pupils
People also view