What is the best way to loose weight on your hips and stomac
There is no such thing as spot weight loss. All you can do is eat less and work out more! ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-loose-weight-on-your-hips-and-stomach )
More Answers to "What is the best way to loose weight on your hips and stomac"
- What is the best way to loose weight on your hips and stomach?
- There is no such thing as spot weight loss. All you can do is eat less and work out more! ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Best Ab Workout for Women?
- Q: I've recently lost a lost of weight (over 100 lbs) and I still have a ways to go in order to "tone". I don't know if what's left needs surgical removal, or if it can be fixed with propper diet + workout.I'm 5' 3" and i maintain a weight of 110 - 115 lbs. I'm sure i could lose more fat, but i know muscle weighs more than fat. Do any *women* have pictures of having a flabby belly (literally like, hangs over your belt line) that you have turned into a flat stomach (or 6 pack) that can give me tips and advice?I really want to tone and get LEAN muscle. I know you can't "target" places and need to work out the full body. My problem areas are my upper thighs/hips/lower stomach region and upper arms.Is there a special regime i need to be on via diet and workout to address these particular areas? I just feel like everyone i see "transform" are people who go from "good looking" to "better looking"... I never actually see pics of women who are truly over weight (i used to be 235 lbs) get down to a TONED body. Will loose skin always be an issue for me since I lost so much weight, or can the right diet + exercise routine eventually resolve the problems?Not sure if pics will help, but this is how my body looks now:http://i35.tinypic.com/2bsfmr.jpgThanks! (and please include pics if you have any to show "real" results)*Note: I'm 25 years old, so "youth" is no longer on my side.
- A: Normally when it comes to weight loss, your skin typically/eventually loses all that flab. I don't really have the same problem you do, but there's this one excercise video set that I absolutely love. It's called P90X. I'm sure you have heard of it, but it is AWESOME i swear I could start to see a six pack after like the first time I used it. By the way: that is AMAZING that you have lost that much weight! I am so happy for you! :D :D :D :D :D
Prev Question: What is the quickest way to drop 4 pant sizes
People also view