What are withdrawel symptoms
Common withdrawal symptoms include:weight loss,paranoia and preoccupation .Withdrawal symptoms at times may be severe. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-withdrawel-symptoms )
More Answers to "What are withdrawel symptoms"
- Withdrawal symptoms can range from very minor, to very severe. Withdrawal can include, but is not limited to sweating, nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, aggression, depression, sorrow, anxiety, heart palpitations, body aches, sharp pains, he...
- symptoms that occur in a person that is quitting a bad habit.
- The general withdrawal symptoms include insomnia, severe anxiety, profuse sweating, muscle spasms, and diarrhea. This onset can occur five hours after the last dose, lasting seven to ten days. Medical treatment is necessary for detoxifying ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can u get withdrawel symptoms from weed?
- Q: If someone was smoking weed for more then 10yrs daily, can they get withdrawel symptoms if they stop? And if so what are they?
- A: People who are heavy smokers get withdrawal symptoms similar to tobacco smokers. Check out this page: http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/marijuana-withdrawal-bad-withdrawal-cigarettes-15309.html
- What are the best ways to quit using opiate drugs, and pain medication, especailly to help withdrawel symptoms
- Q: all ways to help ease all withdrawels symptoms.
- A: Hi,There isn't any one sure-fire way to do this. What works best for some people may not work best for others. There are a couple of options available:1) Cold Turkey (with or without an anti-diarrheal like Loperamide/Immodium and perhaps a benzodiazepine to help you get some sleep)2) Clonidine, Tizanidine or Lofexidine: This may help take away some of the symptoms like the sweats, hot/cold flashes, palpitations and goose-bumps, but not everyone finds relief with this option3) Opioid Substitution: This is usually done with Buprenorphine, Methadone or even Dihydrocodeine, depending on the severity of the addiction. (Even plain old Codeine can be used. After finding the appropriate dosage, a slow taper can be initiated by dropping your dosage to 60% of your previous dose every 3 days)4) Herbal Supplements: Again, this option may not work with everyone but there are lots of herbs that can reduce the anxiety. Also, Vitamin C has been shown to ameliorate withdrawal symptoms in some people5) Slow Taper: Not exactly the best option, but you could try reducing the dosage once every 4 days until you are at a low enough dosage to jump off ofThe severity of the symptoms depend on the intensity of your addiction. (Which opioids have you been using, what dosage you were using at, and how long you were using them)Feel free to contact me if you need.AJ
- When you quit smoking what causes withdrawel symptoms?
- Q: Like what causes someone to be angry, and is their anything that person can eat or drink to calm themself?
- A: There having withdrawals from the nicotine.. Nicotine patch is an excellent way to stop smoking because you gradually wean yourself off the nicotine and you don't have the side effects you get when stopping cold turkey.. I been quit since June with the help of the patch.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms for the whipple disease
People also view