What are signs of a eating problem
Some signs of an eating disorder are dramatic weight loss in a relatively short period of time, wearing big or baggy clothes or dressing in layers to hide body shape and/or weight loss, obsession with weight and complaining of weight problems, MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-signs-of-a-eating-problem )
More Answers to "What are signs of a eating problem"
- What are signs of a eating problem
- Some signs of an eating disorder are dramatic weight loss in a relatively short period of time, wearing big or baggy clothes or dressing in layers to hide body shape and/or weight loss, obsession with weight and complaining of weight proble...
- What Are the Signs a Person Has a Binge Eating Problem??
- People who have a binge-eating problem might: eat much more rapidly than normal eat until uncomfortably full eat large amounts of food even when not hungry eat alone because of embarrassment feel disgusted with themselves or depressed or gu...
- Is eating ice a sign of a heart problem?
- Accutally its a sign of sexual frustration.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the sure signs of an eating problem...?
- Q: I have a 13 yr. old girl who is ultra thin & someone has suggested she might have a problem but my hub and I don't see it..she eats well and seems pretty typical. Any info. is helpful...ty. ♥great info. ~ thanks so much!!
- A: When I was your daughter's age, I was really thin. My mom started pressuring me to eat more. Twenty years later, I'm still on the thin side, even though I eat normally, but I'm really sensitive to comments about my eating habits.My advice is to keep an eye out for problems, and try to keep the channels of communication open with your daughter, but don't rush to judgement about her having a medical problem just because someone said she doesn't fit his/her idea of what's "normal." If she's not exhibiting signs of an eating disorder, and seems to have a healthy attitude about her body and eating, she may just have a high metabolism.
- possible eating problem?
- Q: What are the signs of a possible eating problem/disorder? i think i may have one...ok well..ill tell u what my symptoms are--** keep saying how fat i am when im skinny** mom noticed im skinnier** friends noticed** whenever i eat my friends say OMG your actually eating!!** i wont let myself eat foods i love** i basically dont let myself eat alot of things anymore** ill make excuses to why i wont eat** if i cant find the scale i flip out** checking my weight at least 4 times a day
- A: not wanting to eat because fear of weight gain is a major sign...after seeing your symptons, I would definitely say you're on your way to having at the least disordered eating, if not a full flown ED. I am a recovered anorexic/compulsive runner... since you are seeing these things in yourself now, its best to try and reverse the problem as soon as possible. That being said, that's not easy to do, maybe seek medical help and then maybe try seeing a therapist who specializes in EDs. Don't get too far into this, it's so hard to get out and it's deadly.
- what are the signs of a eating disorder in a 14 yr old girl?
- Q: cos her cousin thinks she has one we went on hoilday about 8 week's ago and her cousin came on the hoilday as well,most of the nights they would get chips and currey sauce or rice and currey sauce,then back down at the caravan her cousin would ask steph did she want half of a packet of cheesey pasta,steph would say no just she has just chips and currey sauce then her cousin would say to her you have a eating problemi am asking on here cos i do not know about themsteph is my daughter
- A: most girls are sly, they'll eat, then excuse themselves from the table run to the bathroom and make themselves sick thus getting rid of what they have consumed, they well buy laxatives too to make themselves pooh far more frequentlythan you or i, refusing their favourite foods, you make them school lunch, and on their way to school they will throw the food away making it that they've eaten. Eventually the weight will drop, but when they look in a mirror they still see themselves fat, frumpy, but you or someone else shes skin and bones, anorexia nerversa, is common in young girls, i blame these mags showing models size 8 or 0 strutting fashionable clothes on the cat-walks.but this pyschological condition, can lead to serious health problems, self starving stops organs in the body functioning properly, the kidneys, liver pancreas and girls have known to die because there weight drops so much they become weak, and cannot ward off viruses or infections.
Prev Question: Why does adhd medication make people not hungry
People also view