How many zantrex should you take
For maximum weight loss, take 2 capsules with a full glass of water, 15 minutes before main meals. Not to exceed 2 servings in any 8-hour period. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-zantrex-should-you-take )
More Answers to "How many zantrex should you take"
- How many zantrex should you take
- For maximum weight loss, take 2 capsules with a full glass of water, 15 minutes before main meals. Not to exceed 2 servings in any 8-hour period.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Did I take too many diet pills ?
- Q: Should I go to the hospital? I'm 18 5'3 97 poundsI know I shouldn't take them but I ate a lot of food so I feel guiltyI took 2 of my moms Zantrex 3 pillsI don't know how old the pills are I stole them from her room I just read some stories about people who had to go to the hospital because they took themShould I tell my parents?I don't want them to worry about meIf I tell them they will not trust me Do you think they will harm me ?I have taken them beforeI am scared but I don't want to tell anyoneThis is the second time today that I took them A total of 3 pillsWill something bad happen to me?
- A: yes get help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Diet question. I want to lose 50 pounds in 5 months. If i eat 500 calories a day, and i jog off 110 calories?
- Q: Ok, I have started a really low calorie diet, of 500 calories a day. I jog/ walk fast on a treadmill, for 25 minutes a day, and it tells me how many calories i am burning off. I burn about 100 calories off, Should i push for more? Or am i going to lose weight doing this? I am not a very active person, and I am over weight. I know 1 pounds weighs something like 3500 calories. Should i strive for more jogging? I take zantrex 3 to get a lil more of an energy boost. Do you think I will lose 50 pounds in 5 months? I break a sweat while beingo n the treadmill. Does anyone know any good diet web sites or something that can calculate the weight ill lose if i type in 500 calories and i work off 100? I need to find an online partner or support group that's free, cause i dont have the support of my family. Thanks.
- A: At the very least you need to eat 1000 calories per day. Everyone else here has given you the medical reasoning, so I'm going to appeal to you interest here: if you eat less than 1000 calories, you're body will start a starvation/survival mode metabolism, and it will be much harder to lose weight, even with the jogging!Instead of doing this, you can try cutting out refined starches (white breads and rices), animal fats (red meat), and junk food from your diet. Stick to whole grains, fruits, vegetables and fish. I've seen people lose 20 lbs in a single month by eating healthy and jogging for a half an hour a day. I know it's rough to stay away from junk food, but it's a lot easier than getting into a starvation/binging cycle. Besides, you'll look better and lose more weight by taking care of your body.In any case, I'm also trying to drop a significant amount of weight (I'm shooting for 40 lbs), and I'll be more than happy to share tips and support if you need a weight loss buddy.
Prev Question: What substances would have hGC in them in my house
People also view