Do women lose weight if they miscarry
Generally a miscarriage in early stages won't cause weight loss. However depression or lack of appetite after could cause it. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-women-lose-weight-if-they-miscarry )
More Answers to "Do women lose weight if they miscarry"
- Do women lose weight if they miscarry
- Generally a miscarriage in early stages won't cause weight loss. However depression or lack of appetite after could cause it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- True Weight Loss Stories!!!?
- Q: I know alot of ppl like me wanna lose weight quick and don't know what to believe works. I am going to be 20 in a few days sooo about4 years ago when I graduated high school I weighed about 320 pounds and im 6 feet tall. Well about 2 years ago I had a lump in my throat and had to have it drained. Of course I was in the hospital for about 5 days and didn't have much of an appetite so I lost 20 pounds. Then I decided to workout and keep losing more. I used the Dancing With The Stars cardio dance dvd and the Core Rythms dvds. I love doing dancing workouts they are fun so it really doesn't seem like your exercising. When I was in the hospital I had high blood sugar and developing diabetes. But doing those dvds I lost alot of weight and now the doctors said the diabetes was gone I just gotta keep up the workouts. Of course with working out I did stop drinking regular soda and only drank diet soda and water. I tried really hard to not eat sweets and if I ate at a restaurant I would try to get salads. But I lost 50 pounds doing this. I'll admit I got lazy and quit and gained some of it back cuz I was pregnant. I miscarried and got depressed so I always ate and didn't bother working out. I'm getting back on track and trying to use working out to deal with the stress and sadness of the loss of my baby instead of always eating. I read weight loss stories like mine and its inspiration for me. I hope I can help any other women or even men get inspired. Any other people have a story please post it by answering this "question".
- A: sounds great that you're back on track :D i'm sorry for your baby:( <3 dancing is my favorite exercise. you sure feel A LOT better when you exercise. ha ha you just inspired me to go for a walk ;)GOOD LUCK!
- Why would a narcissist dump me?
- Q: I am still trying to understand narcissism. My therapist diagnosed my ex as one. He claimed he was unhappy but never told me why. Personally, I thought he had it pretty good; I did his laundry, housework, usually went along with what he liked. I am well educated and a professional success. All he has is his high school glory days and series of minimum wage jobs. But I never nagged him on that - he was the one always introducing me by my job title. The only thing I nagged him on in the past few weeks was he didn't treat me like a girlfriend. He constantly mentioned how hot other women were, red heads and Indian women, and that blondes were overrated. (I am a natural blonde).I am a little on the heavy side but proportionally no more overweight than he was. Plus I was losing weight. He would never compliment me on how I looked. In a year, I only got a few sporatic compliments from him.He wouldn't sleep with me-but he made sure I knew that he slept with a lot of other women and that his last girlfriend miscarried. I would have liked some flowers. He knew that I wanted them. I nagged him to take me on a date because I had spent the past 6 weeks doing housework and watching him play WOW instead of doing anything signifacant. He told me he forget the flowers, then handed me a bottle of returnables and told me to buy my own. He later complained about the amount of money he spent on the date ($50 and he had a gift card) when I had paid for the last 3 dates to go see movies that he wanted. Plus he was the one that ordered the appetizer.He was the one that kept the relationship going, always hinting there was a future and then dumped me complaining that I relied on him for happiness.In my mind I was not being unreasonable. If you are hinting at a future what is wrong with asking for a little affection. Especially since a lot of the romance stuff fades after marriage.if he was so unhappy - why did he keep the relationship going
- A: well it seems like you did almost everything but breath for him maybe he played on his (ill call it a disability, not trying to be mean but i don't know what narcissist is) disability because he knew you really liked him and would do the cleaning and laundry and cooking for him. maybe he just used you to gain what he really wanted. love is about an equal relationship and i don't think its too much to ask for some flowers once in a while or a you look beautiful even when your wearing sweats.
- is a miscarriage inevitable? (quite long sorry)?
- Q: i am 16 weeks pregnant and i have pcos, i actually thought it was impossible to get pregnant as i had my last child over 8 years ago.since i found out i was pregnant i have been very ill, i was puking every time i ate something, so the doctor gave me some tablets to help with the vomiting, but they did not so for the last two weeks have been prescribed prochlorperazine(3 times a day) which has stopped the vomiting but i am still only managing to eat one proper meal a day, as when i do eat i feel as if i want to be sick but because of the tablets, am unable to do soi have lost almost a stone in weight and also experiencing stomach cramps,which can be very painful and my breast are very sorei am worried about the fact that i may miscarry as i have read that women with pcos have a 45% chance of having a miscarriage and because i have been feeling so ill, i fear that the pregnancy will terminate itselfi have mentioned all these questions to my doctor but they do not seem bothered and i have not even seen my midwife or had a scan yeti dont know if i am worring over nothing but to me something does not feel right about this pregnancy, i have other children but i have never been as ill as i have been with this pregnancy. i know every pregnancy is different but i dont remember been is so much painany advice please?forgot to mention the dizzy spell and almost fainting
- A: I think you are worrying for nothing, the fact that you are sick is actually a good sign. It means your still pregnant. I'm a high risk pregnancy too ( 40% chance of miscarraige) and everyday I'm check for spotting. Scared to death but we have to remain some what calm because the stress is not good for the pregnancy. Just keep your clinic posted with all you concerns and they will tell you when to worry.
Prev Question: Why do people think it is wrong for a sixteen year old to ha
People also view