What is kimo therapy
Chemotherapy is the term for any treatment involving the use of chemical agents to stop cancer cells from growing. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-kimo-therapy )
More Answers to "What is kimo therapy"
- What are the side effects of Kimo Therapy ?
- first of all its called chemotherapy. The side effects depend on the chemo drug and regime you will be having. There are hundreds of different chemo drugs, some have lots of side effects, others have very few. Because chemo kills healthy ce...
- What happens in kimo therapy?
- It's written "Chemo Therapy". They use chemicals to purify your bloodstream and pretty much kill everything in it, anti-bodies included.
- Why is kimo therapy good for breast cancer?
- kimo therapy is good for almost any cancer. it is a treatment many people under go after they have been diagnosed with cancer.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the side effects of Kimo Therapy ?
- Q: hi, i am suffering from testicular cancer... and i have to go thru kimo therapy recently meet lot of people saying lot of things .... abouit kimo therapy....i am really worried about its side effects if anyone can actually clear me with the facts i will be really greatful to him or her
- A: first of all its called chemotherapy. The side effects depend on the chemo drug and regime you will be having. There are hundreds of different chemo drugs, some have lots of side effects, others have very few.Because chemo kills healthy cells as well as cancerous cells the most common side effects are fatigue and becoming immuno-suppressed. This means that your body may be not be able to fight off infections as easily. Other common side effects include nausea and vomiting, but this can usually be controlled by medication that your doctor can give you.Some people, not all, lose their hair, or their hair starts to thin. This again depends on the drug that you will be given.All the best with your chemo and treatment
- What are the side effects of Kimo therapy for small cell lung cancer?
- A: each patient can react in different ways to chemotherapy, the more usual side effects are nausea, fatigue,loss of appetite, and depending ion the type of chemo used the patient ccan also lose their hair.
- What is kimo therapy and what doyou do in it???!!?
- Q: What do u do in kimo
- A: Chemotherapy is treatment to diseases by chemicals. It kills your good and bad blood cells. It's for the treatment of cancer.
Prev Question: What kind of cancer does smoking weed cause
People also view