What is the average weight of a female 5 6ft
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average weight for an adult female in the United States is 162.9 pounds. Keep ChaCha-ing. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-of-a-female-5-6ft )
More Answers to "What is the average weight of a female 5 6ft"
- What is the average weight of a female 5 6ft
- According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average weight for an adult female in the United States is 162.9 pounds. Keep ChaCha-ing.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Help me 25 points if ya rite the answers and tell me how u got them!!!!!?
- Q: mlae giraffes weigh about 1,900 Kg. Girls r smaller n rarely reach of of the males weight.A males neck and long legs average to about 17 ft.the giraffes neck, with its elongated vetabraes can measure even longer then its 6ft legs (1.8-m) a giraffes long legs make um able to run 56km/h (35 mi/h) 5) what is the weight of a large giraffe in pounds?(hint:ther r 2.2 pounds per kilogram)6)what's the weight of a female giraffe in kilograms?7)How far cude a giraffe travel in top speed in 15 minutes? please either show ur work or tell me how u got the answers thank you so much!
- A: for #5 take 1900 and multiply it by 2.2 to find the giraffees weight in pounds,#6 cannot be answered, not enough info provided#7 the giraffees top speed is 35 miles an hour, take 35 and divide it by 4 to get 1/4 of an hour, which is 15 minutesand you cannot "give 25 points" 10 is the top # of points that is given for best answer!!
Prev Question: How much do beavers weigh and how old do they live
People also view