What is the average weight for a 17 year old girl that's 5'4
A teen female who is 5' 4" and 17 years old on average weighs between 115 to 120 lbs. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-17-year-old-girl-that%27s-5%274 )
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 17 year old girl that's 5'4"
- What is the average weight of a 5' 4 17-year-old girl??
- ･ You need to look at your body mass index rather than your actual weight. This gives you an area which ... ･ Be careful though. The BMI measures how much mass you have in comparison to your size. It makes no distinction ...
- What is the average weight of a 15-year-old girl?
- There is no 'average' weight for a 15-year-old girl because weight is related to height and body composition. For in-depth information about weight in relation to height, and to see the distribution of weights and heights of children at v...
- How much should you weigh at 5 ' 4''?
- Based on the body mass index (BMI), a healthy body weight for a person 5'4" is between 110 and 145 pounds.
Prev Question: What is the average weight for a 5 feet 9 inch boy
People also view