What is the average height for a 4 yr old
Average height for a 4 year old boy is 37 inches with a weight at 35 -37 lbs. The girls is 37 inches height and 35.2 lbs. weight. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-for-a-4-yr-old )
More Answers to "What is the average height for a 4 yr old"
- What's the average weight for a height of 5'4 twelve yr old??
- You sound fine. It IS just part of puberty that you have to just live with. I remember that like 6 months ago I was super thin, almost in the anorexic stage, and I loved it. I always used to get complements on my beach body. But now, I hate...
- What's The Average Height Of A 4 Yrs Old Boy?
- It is about 1.2~1.3 meters.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what's the average height for a 15 yr old girl?
- Q: i'm 5'4"... sometimes i feel really tall and other times i feel really short depending on who i'm with...lol. so, just randomly wondering what the average height for a 15 yr old girl is?
- A: I think it also depends on your ethnicity a little. I'm 15 and I'm 5'3".
- What's the average height for a 14 yr. old?
- Q: I am 14 years old but my height is only 4'11 1/2 I know I'm rather short.But how tall is the average fourteen year old?
- A: i really don't know, people all range in height. but i think i pretty much stopped growing taller when i was 14 and i am only 5'4" now. so i was around that when i was 14
- Average Height for a 3 yr old?
- Q: What is the average height for a 3 year old? What age is 4 feet normal (ex: 6 yr or 8yr?
- A: In the third year of life, toddlers tend to gain about 4 pounds (1,800 grams) in weight and grow about 2 to 3 inches (5 to 8 centimeters) in height.They're extremely active and mobile, and learning in very physical ways. These toddlers are sleeping less than they did in the year before, running around and exploring their world, and picking up new skills, like riding a tricycle.Your toddler's appetite may fluctuate greatly at this stage. This is very common. If your child is active, happy, and engaged, and you're providing a variety of nutritious foods, he or she is probably getting the nutrients needed and there's likely no cause for concern.Although kids come in all shapes and sizes, a healthy child should continue to grow at a regular pace. The doctor will measure and weigh your child at routine checkups and plot the results on a growth chart. This helps ensure your child's steady growth pattern, and tracks whether his or her size is in a healthy range compared with other kids of the same age and gender.Normal growth - supported by good nutrition, adequate sleep, and regular exercise - is one of the best overall indicators of your child's good health. Be aware, however, that your child's growth pattern is largely determined by genetics. Malnutrition severe enough to affect a child's growth rate is uncommon today in the United States and other developed countries unless the child has an associated chronic illness or disorder. Pushing a child with "short genes" to eat extra food or greater than recommended amounts of vitamins, minerals, or other nutrients will not increase his or her height.I have two links for growth charts you may check up on:Birth to 36 months: BoysLength-for-age and weight-for-age percentiles:http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41l017.pdfBirth to 36 months: GirlsLength-for-age and weight-for-age percentiles:http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41l018.pdf4 feet, was the average height for 10 (4ft. 2in.) or 11 (4ft. 2in.) year old boys. 9 (4ft. 0in.) or 10 (4ft. 1in.) year old girls.So at three it's 39 inches for a girl and 41 inches for a boy. Good Luck.
Prev Question: How many newborn babies does it take? (more)
People also view