What is the average weight for a corner back
The average weight of an NFL cornerback is 195 pounds. Wide receivers are taller so many teams draft for height as well. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-corner-back )
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a corner back"
- What Is The Average Weight of High school Freshman Football playe...?
- Start gaining weight. In the mean time take a crash course on catching a football and blocking assuming you were fast enough to play CB you could play WR. But I have a better idea sure to get results. Start lifting some weights and alot of ...
- What is the average weight for a highschool corner?
- for your own health listen to what i tell you i dont want to tell you, you cant play because if you have enough heart and enough balls you can do it. however you definetely need to get in the weight room and gain weight so you dont get hurt...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will i get messed up in football or am i a decent size?
- Q: I'm 5 foot and 3 quarters or 5 foot 6 i don't know , almost 140 pounds maybe like 137, can bench 155. Am i way too small? or decent? should i gain weight? and what is the average weight for a running back/corner back?I meant 5 foot 5 and 3 quarters sorryim 17, and can run maybe a 40 with 4.9 or 5?
- A: messed up
- I'm I too small to play varsity football?
- Q: I am a 14yr old freshmen and was wondering if I am too small to play high school varsity football. I am 5 feet 6 inches and weigh 100 lbs. I cannot play JV since there is not one at my school. My parents think I am too small. I have played football only once when I was 9 and did really good. I think I would play either corner back or wide receiver. What do you think and what is the average weight for a player on a varsity team.
- A: Not this year you couldn't. You're going to have to bulk up a good forty to sixty pounds at least to really even consider playing varsity football. I'd try to talk to the counselor about being able to take weight training. You're going to need all the help you can get. One hundred pounds is just too small. I would guess the average football player is about 170-190 pounds. Some you will find that are less and others more but I suspect the bulk of players to be in that range. I was only about 150 muscle, and they didn't play me much but even I had a fifty pound weight advantage on you. Imagine what a guy who is 6'2" 215 pounds would do to you. Try out your junior or senior year. Just stay in shape and BULK up. That's your only chance! Good luck.
- HOW CAN I GET BETTER FOR NEXT YEAR?
- Q: Age 15weight 138height 5'9Bench 150clean 145squat 170dead lift 19540 time 5'3 i live in wy that's averageposition corner free safety slot receiverOkay so i started this year on my freshman team as a corner back i was Pretty good says some players and coaches well i want to get faster and stronger next year for my sophomore season. What can i do to get my 40 time in a 5 flat or 4'9 and get stronger. what are some drills also i can do over the summer for coverage and tackling how can i train my acceleration quickness and speed to all be faster please help? Also if you gonna say i suck or call me a water boy and what not i will report you deal thanks??????Okay so i star
- A: Hey, all your stats are believable, for a change on here, whether it's Wyoming or Pennsylvania or California.Sure.⬇
Prev Question: What does Gabon pygmy mean
People also view