Is my dad tall or short
If I had to guess (which I have to), I would say he is average height. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-my-dad-tall-or-short )
More Answers to "Is my dad tall or short"
- Is there any chance for me to get tall. my dad is tall and my mom...?
- If it is heriditry then Exercise is the one of the best possible way. You may incresse some height by exercise. If it is not heriditry you should conselt doctor may be you are having some problem. Same had happened to me i was short when i ...
- Am I going to be tall like my dad, or short like my mom??
- Both of your parents are taller then the average height for men and women, and usually the following generation is even taller then their parents. My mom is only 5'3 and my dad is 5'10 but my brother is 6', it happens a lot, better nutritio...
- How do i grow tall even if my mom is short and my dad is not so t...?
- IF shortness for your parents is due to their diet, say they lived in China and grew up there, then you could have a growth spurt ending in your being taller than your parents eating an American diet. Orientals are growing by generation, mo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Am I going to be tall like my dad, or short like my mom?
- Q: Hi. I'm currently 15 years old and I'm 5 feet and 9 inches tall, my dad is about 6 feet and 1 inch tall, my mom is about 5 feet and 7 inches tall, just a little bit shorter than me, can you tell how much will I grow? or will I be like my dad [tall] or like my mom [little short], oh, and I'm also gonna start lifting weights now, nothing big really, just a little workout everyday with 2x 5kg weights, will that affect my growth too? Thanks so much.
- A: Both of your parents are taller then the average height for men and women, and usually the following generation is even taller then their parents. My mom is only 5'3 and my dad is 5'10 but my brother is 6', it happens a lot, better nutrition, more hormones in food etc. So, you will most likely be around 6' to 6'4. Happy growing!
- Will i grow to be tall or short like my dad?
- Q: my doctor says i will grow to 5 10 . im 17 and im allready my dads height which is like 5 10. my moms genes contain very tall genes like 6 foot 3 and so forth. will i grow tall?
- A: Genes play a role about 75% to 90% of the total height. The rest of that has to do with your sleeping habits, eating habits, excercise, and a lot more.So ask your self this: Are you eating high protein foods? are you getting enough vitamins and veggies?, are you sleeping 9 hours a day?, are you running and doing some light weight workouts?all of these play a factor.most importantly you have to get an x ray of your hand to see if your bones didn't get locked in yet. it usually can happen to people at any age during puberty. If its locked in you will remain that height no matter what you eat or take. if its not then make sure your doing those things i told you.I dont recommend you taking HGH or having surgery. You have to talk that over with your parents and a doctor plus it costs tons of money .
- my mom and dad isnt too tall or short, their normal height, when will i get taller?
- Q: my grandma says that i will take on as my uncules because they are tall, she saw me and said that i got taller. she says that my parents are short even though i dont see them as short. their siblings are tall, so she says that i would take on after them, is this a possibility.
- A: you continue to grow until you are 21 yrs old, its most likely that if you have tall relatives not necessarily you parents you will grow like them.boys tend to be shorter than girls in their early teens then shoot up all of a sudden , I wouldn't worry about it.
Prev Question: How big does the average male Britany Spaniel get
People also view