How tall is the average male gymnist
No formal study has been done to determine the height of the average male gymnast. One estimate says 5 feet 8 inches tall. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-tall-is-the-average-male-gymnist )
More Answers to "How tall is the average male gymnist"
- What is the average height for male gymnasts?
- Unusual question. I noticed some of the female gymnasts are tiny. I think you would have to spend some time searching through the statistics to find an accurate answer to your question. My guess is 175cm, sorry I don't do empirical measures...
- How old is the average male Olympic Gymnast?
- Most male gymnasts who go to the olympics are in their 20's. 25 is not old for a male gymnast, but once you get to 29 that may be a little old. It really depends on the person and the stamina. Many male gymnasts do continue into their late ...
- What is the average size of a male gymnast
- I couldn't locate an overall average for male gymnasts, but Olympian Paul Hamm is 5' 6" and weighs 143 pounds. He seems typical.
Prev Question: Are taller people likely to be gay
People also view