Can you describe poison sumac
Poison Sumac is a woody plant that grows as a shrub or small tree, average height 5-6 feet. The leaves are arranged in More? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-describe-poison-sumac )
More Answers to "Can you describe poison sumac"
- Can you describe poison sumac
- Poison Sumac is a woody plant that grows as a shrub or small tree, average height 5-6 feet. The leaves are arranged in More?
- What is the description of Poison Sumac?
- The head of the tree is round and narrow and the branches are slender and rather pendulous; often it is simply a shrub. Small branches and young stems are pithy. It has acrid, milky, poisonous juice which turns black on exposure. The compou...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does poison ivy, oak, or sumac have to have 3 leaves?
- Q: I always see this thing with 5 shiny leaves and a red dot in the middle, is that poison something, cause it looks scary? Could you also describe what ivy, oak, and sumac look like, and if there is any thing that you can buy to prevent you from getting it,( like a bug spray except for poison ivy) could you tell me that. Thanks
- A: I'll do better than describe them. Go here and you'll see a picture. http://poisonivy.aesir.com/view/pictures.html The Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Sumac Information Center website also answers your other questions (like remedies). The best way to prevent you from getting it is to not touch it (wear gloves or other protective gear if you have to handle it.)For general information about any plant, including pictures and other descriptions, the best place to start is with the USDA PLANT database, located here http://plants.usda.gov/java/nameSearch
Prev Question: What is the average height of cut grass
People also view