What can Concerta do to a person without adhd
Concerta is a stimulant, so it will make your heart work harder and it can be addictive if you don't have ADHD. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-concerta-do-to-a-person-without-adhd )
More Answers to "What can Concerta do to a person without adhd"
- What can Concerta do to a person without adhd
- Concerta is a stimulant, so it will make your heart work harder and it can be addictive if you don't have ADHD.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do medication towards ADHD work, primarily adderall? [long explanation]?
- Q: i have quite a story here.about a year ago i went to therapy because of depression and was diagnosed with adhd and prescribed concerta. it didnt work, what it did was make me confuse myself constantly. it made me too focused on my own thoughts and everything around me that i couldnt focus on what i needed to focus on. then i stopped, and didnt let them give me anymore medications. just recently i discovered adderall. but i have no idea if im taking it as an abuser or as a patient. of course, right now im technically taking it as an abuser because i dont have an actual prescription, but thats completely different from what i mean, im talking about psychologically abusing or medicating.i heard that when you dont have ADHD and take adderall you get all the effects but you get energetic and the side effects are more intense. and if you have ADHD you get calm and can focus and everything. heres where i get confused.when i dont take adderall, i feel calm most of the time. but for my whole life ive gotten random bursts of energy which causes me to do something impulsive, like move all of my body as much as i can, it almost looks as though im having a 3 second seizure. i dont really have a focusing problem either. i have a motivation and interest problem. my motivation is nonexistent towards anything that doesnt interest me. whenever i am put to do something i dont want to do i procrastinate it and usually forget about it, and when i get around to it i do a half-ask job. but when it comes to stuff im interested in i can usually do the best jobs. i also zone out a lot when im not occupying my focus, and just think thoughts that lead to deeper thoughts, psychological thinking. i dont get distracted constantly from my work but i will drift into unrelated thoughts every so often. also i have been told that when people interact with me i seem like a person who is uninterested in life and i always remain very neutral.now when i take adderall, i dont feel calmer. i definitely feel more alert and energetic. when sitting in a chair im constantly moving my legs. BUT it stops my random outburts of energy, i never feel the need to do them. my mindset changes to "this stuff needs to be done, and im going to do it". i take in stuff more clearly and vividly and it helps me remember things. i feel more interested in everything and it gives me subconscious attention as i would like to call it. for example, if i was working on something and if i were to zone out sober, i would continue zoning out without even realizing it. when i begin to zone out on adderall i instantly realize that im zoning out and get back to what needs to be done. also i have a bad habit of saying "uhh" before everything and adderall fixes that. also when im sober i can never find the right way to explain stuff, and i end up over explaining a LOT just to get to the main point. on adderall i can easily summarize the main point. [overexplaining as in repeating same stuff over in different words, or continuing to go on when the point is already made]this all leads to the big question that confuses me:do i actually have ADHD?isnt it normal to not be motivated towards things you dont like? this leads me to believe that any person could benefit from the use of adderall, which leads to a lot more. whats the difference of being prescribed adderall for ADHD, and choosing to take adderall everyday because you dont have motivation to do work?
- A: if stimulants like adderall and ritalin make you less calm, then you do not have adhd.everyone with adhd reacts to stimulants the same way: with a calming effect.there is ABSOLUTELY NO RESEARCH to show that diet does more for ADHD. that is a blatant lie.
- Could You Help Me Find A Path That Will Lead Me To A Good Fortune?
- Q: i am a 22 year old male i have tried applying to many places one of the ones i applied to was cheesecake factory i got an interview and everything but the person never called me i am not the greatest with getting places but am getting better one way or the otheri have had night phobia for more than 1 year and its been hard on me ever since the cause of this was a night time accident road rage .... i was scared and didnt know what to do. Later on i found out that i had been diagnosed with addisons diseasei have been with my girlfriend almost 2months now and am really in love with her. She lives 1hr away but i dont care i wanna be with her no matter what or where i have to go to see her. i am trying really hard to get myself for another problem i was diagnosed with called adhd attention defficit hyperactivity dissorder. People many times tell me that i allways change subjects constantly like i talk 5 different things all mixed up. i just want to be able to have a good descent job and be able to move out of my fathers house. i want to be self sufficient. i do own a car and have been working as a busser for bugaboo creek for 2months exact as a busser. I asked the boss if i could get more hours but the thing is he had said that they didnt need me i work there 2 days a week it stinks i mean i get 4 dollars an hour and then whatever i make in tips. Because of this whole addisons and phobia and as well my adhd it seems treatable i am on hydrocortisone 30mg and fludrocortisone .1mg i am a really smart person i am bilingual in english and spanish. I am good at singing wanted to try american idol and plus people have told me that i have a nice sexy voice anyways, computers, not the greatest in math when i was young i took it as a joke and just dont know what to do i am not able to read a book. Dont get me wrong i can read and all but the thing is when i read something i get to the part where i just have forgotten everything i had read from that point and behind. I just want to be able to work a good job and make good money i feel that all these other problems i have at my age just stinks. Please help me out get my life better i feel im just buying time i mean i wanna go to college but my father feels that i should start in the springtime sometime. I was gonna take concerta but it was stopped until i got my blood test results in and then get some answers. I want to someday be able to move in with my girlfriend in an apartment please help me figure out a way i can have my dream!!!!! Please P.S. i decided to write all this because i really do feel depressed at times and then my girlfriend is like allways making me do things i thought i could never doshe inspires me with many stories her mother had told her and a lot of her own she is a lot like me and thats the main reason why we get along so wellThe key to our relationship is communication. Good communication lets both partners know what eachother is feeling or not feeling. If one can not agree then you should try to compromise with eachother think before you speak is another tip to relationships. Have trust in eachother Always stay possitive When you say you love someone its allways good to show your partner how much you love them!! The money i make at my job isnt enough for us to do things if i had money that was enough for us i would give her the world i could say (non religiously) that money is god without money you arent alive pretty much i mean i like to take my girl out to the movies and then after to a nice restaurant i ask her where should would like to go but anyways all the times we say the samething thats whats so great about us i have been through the bad and the worse but when i met my girlfriend the first time i knew she was the one of course i would want to be with her when she is 1 hour away its not easy i met her parents and they have accepted me to be with there daughterall i do is be myself and everything just falls in its right placeAGAIN PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO NO ONE WILL HIRE ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A BETTER MAN WHICH IS FANTASTICLATA= Will see you soonBye = never gonna see you againI allways use lata with my girlfriend cause its the best way to explain to her that i will see her real soonBye isnt in my vocabulary lolIn our relationship we teach many things to one another which RoCkz!! HELP ME GET ON TRACK AND FORWARD IN LIFE THANKS!!!
- A: First of all, i want to congratulate you for having someone this loving to stand by you. its a rare privilege. secondly, i want to let you know that THE PATH OF DESTINY IS A LONELY PATH. sometimes when things come so easy, then watch it, there is not going to be a good ending.i sympathise with you. you have really faced a lot. i know how you feel. but my dear, you still have a long way to go in life. you are just 22. whatever is good does not come easy.i might not have a good job to offer you or a fortune to give, but the more you move closer to God, who is the source of all WEALTH AND RICHES, the more you get yourself acquainted with him, the better for you.i will be praying for you. i know someday, you will find the PATH THAT LEADS TO FORTUNE. there is definitely time and seasons for everything. relax. it is well.
Prev Question: What is the pill Lilly 25 mg
People also view