What are the effects of Hoodia
The appetite suppressant effects of Hoodia were first observed in 1937 by a Dutch anthropologist studying the primitive San Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert. It was noticed that the nomadic Bushmen, (who call it Xhoba) ate the stem of the Hoodia MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-hoodia )
More Answers to "What are the effects of Hoodia"
- What Are the Side Effects of Hoodia?
- The hoodia herbal extract, sold as a dietary supplement, has grown in popularity as an appetite suppressant. However, as scientific knowledge of the substance remains scant, consumers are urged to...
- What are the side effects of Hoodia Gordonii?
- Phytopharm’s® clinical trials demonstrated repeated large doses of Hoodia Gordonii caused a statistically significant decrease in daily calorie intake. Calorie intake had decreased by approximately 1000 calories per day by the 15th day. W...
- Are there side effects with Hoodia?
- There are no known side effects. Natural Health Pharmaceutical's Hoodia guarantees that no stimulants are ever added. No increased heart rate or jitters like other diet products.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Side effects of Hoodia/ do you know of better appetite suppressants?
- Q: I currently occasionally take Hoodia, but I'm not sure if it works. Have you heard of any other appetite suppressants? Are there any side effects? And what have you heard about Hoodia?
- A: phentermine.. im on it now.. when i first started taking my heart rate increase and feel faint .but after a few days my body got used to it and i eat real little now made me lose few pounds in like less then a month... hoodia i dont know much about it.. does it work for you? im thinking of trying it.. email me !
- What are the Side effects of Slimquick Hoodia?
- Q: I was just wondering if anybody has taken the Slimquick Hoodia Capsules and if so what are the side effects? I'm not really concerned about being sleepy or anything like that I would just like to know if it makes you run to the bathroom every 10 minutes like that new diet pill Alli is suppose to do.
- A: It can give you a faster heart rate which is bad, b/c it is chemically induced into your body. I like it b/c it works, but instead of taking the pills, take the drink packets. They taste great and you can get them from walgreens and cvs.
- Has anyone taken Slimquick with Hoodia? I was wondering what the side effects were?
- Q: I was wondering if anyone has taken Slimquick with Hoodia? Or the side effects it has. Please only reply if you have any information on this. I know diet pills are bad but i have lost like 20 lbs with it. Thank You!
- A: I started taking slim quick with hoodia a few days ago. The side affects I have heard of are.. increased trips to the bathroom! And possible caffeine withdrawls if you stop. Personally, I feel great, no appetite energy but not the jittery kind and I feel better about myself. Have you noticed any sideaffects?
Prev Question: What is a healthy amount of body fat
People also view