Is coffee better for you than tea
Yes, tea is healthier than coffee. For your heart, tea relaxes arteries and lowers blood pressure. Decaf coffee is...MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-coffee-better-for-you-than-tea )
More Answers to "Is coffee better for you than tea"
- Just what are the specific coffee benefits? ... The general idea in many countries continues to be that tea and coffee are two beverages which have equal importance. However, this is not 100% true. There is a huge divided lobby on this op...
- Would you like to have tea or coffee? Just what are the specific coffee benefits? You must have heard this offer of choice a thousand times. Be it guests at your house or while visiting someone or from the airhostess in the flight. The ge...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why do people like coffee better than tea for in the morning?
- Q: i cant drink coffee because it tastes like mud. tea is alot better tasting and creamers go better in it. coffee tastes nasty black and tea tastes great unsweet.i tasted starbucks and it was worse then the coffee i made at home. coffee is nasty.i tasted starbucks and it was worse then the coffee i made at home. coffee is nasty.
- A: Yep, it has more caffeine I think and maybe the taste of coffee is addicting? I find coffee quite revolting myself by obviously a ton of people like it sooo.
- How is hot tea better for you than coffee?
- Q: Other than tea having less caffeine, what are the arguments for each?
- A: Actually green tea has much more caffeine than coffee but is much much better for you.Coffee doesn't have much for nutritional benefits except the kick of caffiene you get, and often has added cream and sugar to make it worse. Coffee does contain antioxidants though, but not nearly to the same degree as tea.Teas, on the other hand, contain nutritional benefits as they are essentially herbs (medicinal or not) steeped in water. Green teas are the best, a real kick of energy and they up metabolism, lower cholesteral, and the antitoxins clean out your system and boosts your immune system. Also GREAT for weight loss, i combined a pot a day with a bad diet and lost 20 lbs over 6 months...hope that helps
- Which is better when on a vegitarien diet, coffee or tea? And which kinds?
- Q: I am starting a more healthier eating diet becaus eof access body weight especially in the stomach area. i woudl like to know which is better coffee or tea. And which kinds are good for te vegitarien diet?
- A: Tea would be better. I heard that Green Tea was suppose to help with weight loss. Also a Red Tea is good. I am in the process of quiting coffee because of the caffeine. I am going to go to decaf soon. Decaf really isn't good for you either because they use chemicals to decaf it but if you can find one that has been decafed by the Swiss Water process, it is better. See sources below.
Prev Question: Which Starbucks drink has most calories
People also view