Why is honesty a good character trait
Being honest - Display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all your actions. Deceptive behavior will not inspire trust. ChaCha!! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-honesty-a-good-character-trait )
More Answers to "Why is honesty a good character trait"
- Do any women REALLY care about honesty and good character??
- Yes some women (and even some girls) really do care about honesty and good character. Here is the bite: Some still get sucked into some player's game and do not want to believe that they are being lied to or used. They must learn the differ...
- How can i get honest, good character email/internet girl friend.??
- Though I hate to admit it sometimes, I met my husband on the internet. I had a profile on yahoo personals and I serial dated for a little less than a year. Alot of people are either FOR internet dating, or severly against. Its all about you...
- Do you want an elected official to have integrity, good character...?
- Yes. No. No. A person whose values change with his location is not trustworthy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is honesty an important character trait?
- Q: What what would the world be like without honesty?
- A: Everything would be lies. Nobody would be able to trust someone else. We'd all be unable to cooperate, therefore we would cease to exist.
- Is racial discrimination more of an emotion than a character trait?
- Q: I have done racist and prejudice things to people at different times of my life and i will probably do some more before i die. Is it true then, that everyone does and has displayed discriminatory actions? Is racism parallel to emotions such as anger and depression than it is parallel to character traits such as intelligence and honesty?
- A: I think it can be both, like on here- it can be more emotional, like responding out of anger at some ignorant questions, thereby coming across like you don't like a certain race. But, on the other hand, you have some organized hate groups, who have had hate passed down to them and they by "choice" carried the hate torch. That is because something within pulls them tobe spiteful and hateful and abusive.
- what good character traits did ayn rand demonstrate?
- Q: and how? a few character traits could be responsibility, kindness,honesty, self-control, and courage.
- A: Hmm.. I don't know if those were examples of character traits in general, or those Ayn advocated, but I wouldn't count kindness or self-control as one of them.Let's see... honesty. being "selfish". ambitious. true to yourself. The last is probably the most important. I've only read the fountainhead, but she'd show her moral code through making all the good characters "good", with all the traits she liked, and all the bad characters "bad". She also had monologues of sorts in her books, the trial scene where Howard defends himself is famous.
People also view