Why are men so hateful
Hatefullness is not limited to men. If a man is being hateful to you it's probably time to find another one! ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-men-so-hateful )
More Answers to "Why are men so hateful"
- How can i stop being so hateful towards men?
- Firstly I would like to say that carrying around this much anger is not healthy for you at all and no matter who your anger is directed at, anyone who may cross your path whilst your venting these feelings is going to feel the brunt of it! ...
- Why are some woman so hateful to men?( guys only please)??
- Girls are mean because of the bad men they choose in they life made them mean and they try to make us right men suffer for their dum mistakes they made in their life.
- Why do SOME feminists seem to be so hateful towards all men??
- they were most likely raped or molested by a man. OR just never met a decent man in their life. Could have had a dead beat abusive father OR were held back from ding something because a man didn't think she could do it. Especially older wom...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why are some gay men so hateful?
- Q: Earlier today, I asked for advice on a problem I'm having in my relationship with my partner.I first posted the question in a general Relationships section, which seemed to target heterosexuals. I received very thoughtful, helpful advice from all replies.I later discovered the LGBT section, and posted the same exact question. Again, I received some very helpful, sincere, and comforting responses. But I also received one very disturbing, scathing response from a hateful gay man. Instead of answering my question, he went out of his way to make up all kinds of false accusations about me, when he knows nothing about me.I also received a semi-sarcastic reply from a guy saying my family didn't teach me to be forgiving. He knew nothing about my life, or my upbringing.This is not the first time I have witnessed how hateful and catty gay men can be to each other. I see it all the time. That is why most of my friends are straight.Why is there so much hate in our own community?Just to be extremely clear, I'm not saying all gay menare hateful. I'm just saying that I've noticed many gay men seem to go out of their way to be hurtful and crude in comparison to straight people.But there are definitely some really sweet gay men out there, no doubt about it!
- A: They have been treated so harshly in life by others that they learn how to use that sort of behavior as a way of dealing with people themselves. I've found that those who act the way you have described generally don't have partners or have lost them and are now single.
- Do the most homophobic or men hateful towards gays and lesbians; have the most homosexual tendencies?
- Q: From my experience, people can disagree for religious reasons, but men whom are hateful or very homophobic or laugh at gay people seem to be either insecure of their masculinity and/or have homosexual tendencies they don't want to admit so they selfishly attack others to feel better. And the women whom are homophobic, tend to be judgmental and believe that gays and lesbians "choose" to be that way. What's your experience on this?
- A: I don't have any real "experience" with this, but there have been some studies that underscore what you are saying.I have just one anecdotal story about myself to share...When I wanted to introduce my lover to the family, my sister and her husband went berserk because they had a 16 year old son (my nephew) and they didn't want their son to be exposed to "my lifestyle."Well, my nephew was so totally cool and he initiated contact with me after that and met my lover. My nephew simply radiated complete comfort at being around us. He subsequently got married and had two kids and he's totally comfortable with me and my lover coming around them.This is just one example of how NON-homophobic straight guys can react towards gays.
- Why do insecure men use hateful politics to broadcast what they have to hide:?
- Q: I'm talkin about this caca:Liberals, Why Are You So Obsessed With Gay People?It seems like liberals are always bringing up questions about the queer lifestyle and Mark Foley. Everyone knows that liberal men are limp wristed, whiny little twirps but I just want to know what it is about gays that liberals are so interested in, it must be the immoral part of the lifestyle that libs relate to Icould care less about Mark Foley, I just think it's interesting about the libs obsession with queers12 minutes agoKat, I'm not a limp wristed liberal wimp. Busy tonight?BTW,"reaL" men are liberal in the sense of "defiant to authority"That conformist crap is the very wimpiness in fact he proclaims not be.Can we say 2" weewee?FRESH E-MAIL:Hello cannon Ball! (jimpinkpages), You have received a message from another user! From: DeuceRider Subject: Merry Christmas! Message: Hi JimW, Will you be packing your special fudge this year? SEE WHAT A MEAN? INSECURE!
- A: In response to the posts above mine:Questions from real liberals are not about gayness per se, but rather seek to discuss Republican hypocrisy. Why is this relevant? Conservative Republicans have built a platform touting their own moral righteousness while decrying the inherent immorality of gay men and women. They seek to enshrine hate and discrimination in the Constitution itself. When it becomes apparent that prominent Republicans are gay; that they flaunt the lifestyle rules they seek to impose on others, it's irresponsible for Democrats and free thinkers to walk away and say nothing.Cannonball is correct. Lifetime conformists who never rebel are wimps. I'd add that such people have not fully developed their identity, their conscience or their sense of compassion. In many respects, they are not yet fully human.Republicans need to examine their lives and their values, and drop the hypocrisy. Jesus hated hypocrites; he called them whited sepulchres. Clean white stone on the outside; rotten, stinking flesh on the inside. The heart of darkness.
Prev Question: Are you an abdl
People also view