What should i do when i'm mad
Identify the problem notice what you're angry about & why. Put into words what's making you mad so you can act rather than react. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-when-i%27m-mad )
More Answers to "What should i do when i'm mad"
- What's mad cow disease?
- Hi Vanessa. Mad cow disease is an incurable, fatal brain disease that affects cattle and possibly some other animals, such as goats and sheep. The medical name for mad cow disease is bovine spongiform encephalopathy (pronounced: bo-vine spu...
- How to Prevent Mad Cow Disease
- ･ 1 Choose solid muscle cuts of meat rather than bone-in cuts. This will reduce your chance of contact... ･ 2 Avoid ground beef, sausage and hot dogs. These products are more likely to have contaminated nervous... ･ 3 Don't eat beef in coun...
- How Mad Cow Disease Works
- To the cattle industry, an outbreak of mad cow disease is an ever-looming nightmare. In the 1980s and '90s, the brain disorder infected 180,000 livestock in Europe and claimed dozens of human lives, devastating the British cattle industry. ...
Prev Question: What is the Claustrophobia
People also view