What is the point in life if life is pointless
Life is never pointless. We're on this planet for a reason. Some people find that reason, others ignore their life. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-point-in-life-if-life-is-pointless )
More Answers to "What is the point in life if life is pointless"
- Is life pointless you live you die its short wats the point??
- ok every human is born with a heart beat with out one you die. a heart beat consists of a electro magnetic pulse. your brain strores memories which are based in synapses which also use electro magnetic pulse. i used to work on radio waves a...
- What is the point of living a pointless life
- Okay well try something different maybe that will help things good luck!
- Can we ever see life from another's point of view? Is is pointles...?
- True belief is truth, not belief. Science is not truth because it depends upon perception and all perception is seen through the past which doesn't exist. So, there is no other point of view, there is only truth. We are not our bodies, we a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- This life seems so pointless. Can someone offer me solid, credible advice?
- Q: If you look at it from an evolutionary perspective, we're nothing more than advanced homonids, who are here to reproduce and die. From a business perspective, we're here to think, think hard, study, earn money, and buy things and then die. There are obviously other reasons to live, but on top of it all we have bills and obstacles. Health, interpersonal relationships, many things really.All in all, when you combine everything, along with how people can suck in life, and how it can all be so mundane, how does one find any hope in really living for anything. Or, at least, any point in life?IT seems just so pointless.What if you already have success or money or looks or everything that people strive for? Then what?Most people live to better themselves and obtain things and to just have fun. What happens after you have it all and have done it all?I know not many can say that but I kind of can. Life seems pointless and complicated. Am I depressed? HELP!
- A: Interesting analysis of life. From your perspective, it does seem pointless. I mean, why DO we even have lives? I spend a decent amount of time analyzing life and how I personally should go about living it. But in simple terms (as you put it), we evolve, reproduce, and die and so on until we become extinct. And so what's the point? That is a very deep question that I cannot easily answer. But I'll do my best.I do believe we cannot simply acheive everything, and there is always something we can be doing before we die. Success is measured much differently for each person. I decided even in my young teen years when I used to think this over very carefully, that my reason for living is to help others understand things better. If we all help each other, we will progress as a human race. However, I did not take into account what the purpose of that is. We have people who dedicate their lives to making discoveries. This helps us evolve. But so what? Why do we need to evolve? I think that leaves us at your question. It's one of those, "why is there a universe and where did it come from?" types of questions. We don't know. We can't know. Life is temporary; there is no long-term benefit to it. That being said, we should live it the way we know is right. I know what I'm supposed to do. But I think most people have no clue what they're here for. That's why many people live life according to: a) the way their parents lived and b) the "whats in it for me?" attitude. We're all moving in the wrong direction, and my purpose is to redirect the crowd. And to help people realize that we don't need anger, depression, hatred, fear, sadness, or any other negative emotions. As for you, I don't think you are depressed. You are sad, though, and enough sadness can lead to depression. You wouldn't be thinking about all of this if you felt important to others. You are intelligent, and your train of thought is similar to mine. I can't argue with you; life does seem pointless. But the best I can come up with is that it is temporary, and we should enjoy it. After you've done what you needed to do, you simply die. And that's it. If you believe in reincarnation, you come back as someone else. And you live and die, again. People should be connecting to other people. We should all be friends. Unfortunately, we have jealousy and anger and depression to prevent all that. And in today's world, we have the media to brainwash our children into believing that success is beauty and fame and wealth. We are way off-course. So if you need something to do, help me help others realize that. My "essay" was not very organized, I know. And it didn't answer your question, but I spent a good 45 minutes on it and it got me thinking again. Thanks for the challenge! It's nice to see we have other thinkers out there. Good night! -Rich
- What is the point of life really? You go to school to one day get a job.. to work for the rest of your life...?
- Q: Im not suiacidal or anything. Im in my final year in high school and i am realising how pointless life is. Im learning stuff i will never use again in my life. I am trying to get good grades to get into another school :S and then im ganna graduate for university to go work till im too old to do anything besides sleep. What is ur opinion and how can i be more optimistic about lfie.
- A: well "the meaning of life is to give life meaning" whatever you're doing don't think of it as why am i doing this think of it as what can i do to make this more fun for me. I mean life is short and your money doesn't carry on through death. It doesn't matter what you've achieved in life, if you didn't have fun doing it what was the point?
- Does life really have a point? I don't see it at all! Is life pointless to everyone?
- Q: Been there and done that, don't see a point to any activity. No sense of originality since everything has been done by someone somewhere, the kinder I am the worse I am treated, the meaner I am the worse I feel..what is the point?
- A: Join the crowd! I think there are multitudes of jaded people in the U.S. Lots of them manage to cope without negative adjustments (Substance abuse, crime, personality disorders, etc.) and many are able to shrug off the blue funk and resume the grind.Guess you have to find something (or someone) to care about and become so busy at it that you have little time for the doldrums.What motivates me is an old song (Get Over It) by the Eagles.
People also view