What does it mean when you dream about dieing in a car accident
The psychological facet of dreaming of your own death is part and parcel of feeling endangered by your circumstances. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-dieing-in-a-car-accident )
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream about dieing in a car accident"
- What does a near death in horrific car accident dream mean??
- Your dream simply represents basic fears emotions we all have. -The fear of dying or being severely injured. -The fear of separation from your boyfriend or others. -The fear of helplessness (I lost control of my car) These are very common a...
- What Does It Mean When U Dream That Someone Dies In A Car Acciden...?
- It can mean that you are worried about this person and would feel guilty shoud anything happens. Sometime dreams are a premonition, but other time just worries. Check out the book the Interpretation of dreams by Carl Jung. Your dream may no...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What Does It mean When You have A Dream That You Are In A Car Accident And You Die?
- Q: I had A Dream Inside A dream The other night,Me And My Sisters Were Driving On The freeway And An Accident Happened And I Told Whoever Was driving To get Off the freeway And they Missed the exit So We Tried The Net one but We never made It a Big Diesel Truck It Us And (I Wont Go Into The Bad details That Happened) We Died And Then I Woke Up And We Were Driving On the freeway And It All Happened How It Did the First Time, Then i Really Woke Up And I Was In My Bed... Totally Final Destination Effect
- A: you probably wont believe me but i have a gift.i know you have a son not born to long ago and a big family you care about tremendously. i feel people are leaving and going there own way and that worries you and that emotion you hide transforms into a dream.i feel its stress and honey you need to clear your mind before bed. try soothing sounds as you sleep.
- What does it mean when my Wife and I dreamth about me dying in a car accident?
- Q: Last night about 1am I had a dream about me getting hit by another car. The impact was so hard that it woke me up. My Wife told me about 3am last night she dreamed that I was on my way to pick her up from work and I was involved in a car accident and I had died. In her dream I was laid out in a funeral home and my ex wife wanted to know about my life insurance. This is weird because we never have the same dream two hours apart. What does this mean
- A: To dream that you are in an accident, signifies pent up guilt and you are sub-consciously punishing yourself over it. To dream of a car accident, symbolizes your emotional state. You may be harboring deep anxieties and fears. Are you "driving" yourself too hard? This dream may tell you to slow down before you hit disaster. You need to rethink or re-plan your course of actions and set yourself on a better path.To dream that a loved one dies in an accident, indicates that something in your own Self that is no longer functional and is "dead". It is also symbolic of your own relationship with that person. Perhaps you need to let go of this relationship.Accident dreams may also represent your straightforward fears of being an actual, physical accident. You may be simply nervous about getting behind the wheel. This dream may be a clear warning to cautious of approaching vehicles.
- I had a dream about my ex bestfriend being killed in a car accident, what does this mean?
- Q: My ex bestfriend and I had a falling out a few months ago, with no chance of us ever being friends again. I have been having repeated dreams of her dying in a car crash, but the most recent one was extreamly disturbing. I am on the fire and rescue squad in my town, so we ushally get calls to car accidents. In my dream, we were called to an accident involving her. She was standing on the sidelines, and when she saw me, she started crying and hugging me. Then we were at a funeral together. We walked up to the casket and looked down at her body inside. She turned to me, smiled and disapeared.
- A: Since, you are having these dreams often. Speak to a psychologist. I can only give you a little diagnosis: OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) which means you repeatedly think bad thoughts...Calm down, rest, and speak to a doctor.
Prev Question: What does it mean when you are crying with someone your in your dreams
People also view