What does it mean when you are crying with someone your in your dreams
To dream that you are in tears, denotes that some affliction will soon envelope you. To see others shedding tears MORE? ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-are-crying-with-someone-your-in-your-dreams )
More Answers to "What does it mean when you are crying with someone your in your dreams"
- What Is The Meaning Of When You See Someone Crying In Your Dream??
- Yesterday I saw a dream in which my dead aunt was crying can you please tell me the meaning of this dream
- When someone cry in your dream, it means happiness?
- This is less of a question of the general meaning of crying in a dream and rather more of your interpretation of it. Crying happened when the boy was basically dumped and you're suggesting its happiness? Then you're simply showing that y...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when someone you have strong feelings for dies in your dreams?
- Q: Last night i had a dream that this man i have strong feelings for died in a car crash, I was very upset in my dream crying and in shock, I was then running in my dream and saw his car parked, I ran to it to find he was still alive and very happy to see how much i care about him! Please help me understand what this may mean? Thanks.
- A: i'm not an expert on this, but i read an article about dreams and it said when you dream about bad things, it doesn't mean anything other than you may have alot of stress in your life.
- What does it mean when you cry in your dreams?
- Q: I've had several dreams where I'm crying, and I'll wake myself up crying. The dreams vary in events. When I wake up, I feel completely sad and upset.
- A: Whenever I cry in my dreams, it usually happens when I'm starting to wake up, and my dream includes a memory from the distant past, no matter what the memory is: good or bad. I think its because in that state of being half awake, my mind is able to grasp and feal how deep in the past that particular memory lies; the real actual length of time that has passed between then and now. When I'm fully awake, time is compressed in my memories; what happened several years ago feels like it happened just a short while ago. Now, my childhood memories don't feel any further in the past then those same memories did several years ago. For some reason being in a state of half asleep/half awake brings on the true grasp of the expanse of time.
- what does it mean when someone commits suicide in your dreams?
- Q: i had a dream of a teenage girl who made a video diary and was crying, she said something about a girl named claire and said to her " this is what you did to me" and then she shoots her self in the head, and the camera keeps rolling till i wake up...ive had this dream twice in the time frame of 3 dayswhat does it mean?? help!
- A: Well since you've had this dream for three days then it means something. It you had this dream longer than a few days then it doesn't mean anything.To dream that you commit suicide, suggests that conditions in your life are so frustrating that you no longer want to deal with the situation or relationship You may be harboring feelings of guilt that you cannot get over and thus turning the aggression on yourself. You need to start approaching problems from a different angle. Alternatively, it may suggest that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself and hello to a whole new you. It is symbolic of a personal transformation or a new stage in your life. To see someone commit suicide in you dream, highlights your concerns for that person. Also consider what characteristics and qualities in that person you may be trying to "kill" and annihilate in your own self. Perhaps you hope that you are not like that person in some way and are making attempts to get rid of those traits within your own self.I got that definition in the website below. Its really good at explaining dream symbols and stuff like that. You just have to put in a search term like 'suicide' for example. (The definition is above)But you must decide how it affects your life and how it relates to you.Hope that helps!☻
Prev Question: How to stop cutting
People also view